Reviews for Girl Over Boy
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
A great story. Very good.
kiera chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
This is fantastic! Please submit the next bit soon!I want to see wot this child's deal is. Oh, & just 1 thing, how did Buffy come into it?
Sayra Louise chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Hey if I review will you update? Cos this sounds really interesting and I'd love to know what you envision.

*Hopeful grin*

S.
LissaMarie not logged in chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Hey! Well, you have me hooked. Please update soon.
A chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
M. A *lot* better than most of your stuff. However, it's not an original idea, (sorry) and it will be difficult for you to keep aspects of both mine (assuming you've read it) and Jen's (I know you have) out of your own story. Also, the Buffy/Angel thing, it was better, but it was far too fast. If he's just lost his kid, you were pushing it. If it had been a kiss, and then moving away from it, and giving it a few chapters in which they danced around one another, then fine. Acceptable. But you seem to be rushing relationships, which is one thing we never see on the show. These are the same writers who had Tara and Willow's relationship build through the entirity of Season Four.

I'll be interested to see how you handle the rest of it.

A
Tariq chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Hi. COOL! Plz bring in the scoobies. Update Soon!
Illyria04 chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
pretty kool

keep goin
Pyro Bear chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Cute, very cute. You got Willow on target (with her preparing the lesson plan) You might have wanted Darla to call Angel "lover" or "big boy" or "darling boy" something like that. But interesting.
Baysidegal chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Very good... but wasn't the whole depressed and couldn't lose his soul thing my plot bunny... hehe... Oh and yes the whole "Don't disturb the innocent" sounds REALLY familar too... but I'm liking this story... Please continue!