Reviews for Far Behind
NekoAnime chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
This was a rather insightful piece to what happened during the chuunin exams. It gives Sakura more depth to her character and I liked that. The ending lines were the perfect way to end the one-shot. I don't recall the part where Sakura saw Sasuke fall in the anime. Did that really happen in the manga? Or did you make it up? Either way great job! _
UE chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
hi you're gonna be on my fav author's list due to this (and all those wonderful getbackers fics that i know will be just as good).

this was 200% IC.

and.

i hate sakura.

but i read it.

and i liked it.

granted, i hated the part where sakura touches sasuke...but still.

this was so well-written that i am still undergoing the shock.
Lady Light chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
I really liked this one-shot!
darkestrose chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
that was awesome! I loved that! _
Keo Siph chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Sugoi, that was gorgeous.
I hope you get inside someone else's head soon.
I usually attempt to critique, but it seems that came out picture-perfect.
Little Sharingan chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
Absolutely perfect. Sakura is strong and vulnerable at the same time, just the way she should be. Your understanding of her character is wonderful, and your writing style is equally as lovely. I do hope you choose to write more Naruto - you've got a real knack for it. Brava. )
vivian chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
hell yeah i think she deserves a little appreciation
xXNamineXx chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Me like...continue soon...
Ikabi chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
he... i like this one...
story in reverse chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
She does... But I've been afraid of reading any Sakura fics since most are Sasuke and Sakura pairings... Especially since she never had Sasuke to begin with and she always says she doesn't want to lose him. ;

But here's Sakura. She's the Sakura we grow to respect! _ ... Now if only she would give up on Sasuke, then I would love the gal. XD
Lasaire chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Yay! Some Sakura fic showing her development. I am really fond of the change Sakura shows during the Chuunin exam, and I like the insight into the younger Sasuke as well. Nice job!
daydreamer5290 chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
o...great story! me totally luved it! update soon! pretty please...with a cherry on top...hehe
a.n.g.e.l chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Very nice reflective piece.
Kerrie-chan chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
wee thats really good! awsome work D