Reviews for Choices
bloody hell update!
secret chapter 3 . 7/14/2004
UPDATE AND DO IT SOON. PLEASE
kickurass chapter 1 . 2/29/2004
hey dude, ur good, i can see this story goin places
Bella Serafina chapter 3 . 12/6/2003
I'm gonna have to side with Domsbabygirl on this one. You have a great story going her, but you've also got plot holes. Seriously think about going over it again, polishing it up. But whetever you decide to do, just know that you have the tallent to make this amazing.
if you need help, just email me () and i'll do whatever i can. buena suerte
scottish lass2 chapter 2 . 12/4/2003
This fic is really good, hope you add more to it soon.
Scottish Lass (the original).
mypinktutu chapter 2 . 10/25/2003
hey i just wanted to tell ya i relly like ur story its good update soon like when u get back form vaca thanx lots xoox ellie*
like veins chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
This is really really cool! i love how Olivia has a rebel streak. i would too if i had parents like hers. i really really like this...please update as soon as u get back! i wanna see what happens if hr and brian hook up and what her parents think about it...
EvilSeaCaptain chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
"Gone with the wind" fan, eh? Olivia de Havilland! Nice touch, haha! Good story.
Domsbabygirl chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Um, not that this is a bad thing I guess, depending on what you like but this is very Mary Sue. The plot has a lot of holes in it. If her parents are so strict then how did she get a car like she has, I doubt very much they would think it a suitable ride for a girl who can't cut her hair if she wants and has to dress for breakfast promptly at 7. I bet they would make her take a chauffeured Limo. Also, Brian had a skyline and an Evo, either of which would easily beat a new model spyder(anything after 97), besides the fact that Brian had to learn to race for three weeks while he cased Mia just to come close to Dominic, he then had Dominic to finish his training, I'm sure that Dom had to teach him stuff, they just don't show that in the movie. So where'd this girl who has parents so strict she can't even leave the house till they go on vacation learn to race so well she beats Brian, a racer trained by Dominic Torreto on her first race out ever. If you didn't mean this to be a mary sue I suggest you re-write it, have her lose the first race, and have Brian take her under his wing and teach her. If it is a Mary Sue, or you don't mind it coming off that way then have fun. It's just a tad unrealistic. It's an ok story now, it could be really interesting. I'm really not trying to be mean, just honest, sorry if I came off like a bitch. This just IMHO after all. Keep going, practice makes perfect after all.
beautyintheagron chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
Hey girl,

Waz ?

Awesome story swettie, I really enjoyed it so keep up the good work!

Peace,

Nani
Sabrina chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
hey this story is really great, i like it so much please keep the chapters coming :)

olivia is cool lol
Corrupted Dreams chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Hey there chica, finally someone who listens to N.E.R.D.! Lol, i love that song, anyways, Olivia is twenty three...why is she still living with her dad? Really good chapter, I love this story, are you ever gonna get the Team in that story though? Later,

*Loca*
gigles2003 chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
This was awesome. I can't wait for your next update. Please update soon. Thanx - gigles
CJenks chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
love ur fic!
Michelle chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
I love your story already-especially Olivia's spunkiness(is that a word?) It's a realy good story, very cute. UpdAtE SooN