Reviews for To Austria With Love
Catie chapter 13 . 12/10/2014
Will you please write the last trilogy?
Bethany chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
That was amazing
Lisa Cooper chapter 14 . 1/16/2013
Thank you for this trilogy about Neil and Christy. I have really enjoyed some of your comments about the marriage relationship. Some were so apt and correct I had to smile at how you "verbalized" them. I've really enjoyed your story, and I hope if you have the time and the interest you will finish part three of the trilogy. Good luck to you, L. Fassmann
miaoliver chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I really have enjoyed how you are integrating Christy and Neil's spirituality into this trilogy. Would love to see part III of the Triology completed.
HP chapter 14 . 5/26/2007
Although, in my opinion, you did not capture the same spirit of the characters as in the movie/book, I really enjoyed this second part of the trilogy! I cannot wait for the conclusion!
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 14 . 3/26/2006
please get the next installment up soon. I really enjoyed the first one and the second one, i can't wait for the third in the series.
melissa chapter 14 . 9/21/2004
This story is wonderful! I can't tell you how many times I laughed and cried. I felt as if I was reading an extension to Catherine Marshall's wonderful work. I can't wait to read "Escape from Austria" I hope it will be posted soon! Keep up the wonderful work. Again you capture the essence of both Neil Mcneill and Chrisy so well!
Lady Jaina chapter 14 . 9/11/2004
Wow! GREAT story!
starangel2106 chapter 14 . 8/9/2003
I can't wait until "Esape from Austria" It'll be very good.