Reviews for THE BIG L WORD
may-bell-rose chapter 14 . 11/12/2011
Omg omg that is soo! MEAN!

Please say there will be more! :(

I bet it was Simon! Hehe

MBRxox
DesperateMinds chapter 14 . 4/13/2008
You really ought to do some more with this, you know. Even just another chapter or two. It would please those of us who've had this story on their favorites list for four years very much!
iluvhappyendings chapter 14 . 2/24/2007
i don't think you'll read my review seeing as you haven't updated for 3 years(!), but i wanted to comment on your story anyway. Great fanfiction, i absolutely luv it! I think i can guess who the speaker was, but please update anyway. Anya and Sirius go so well together lol

PLEASE UPDATE!
dixio chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
the spacing's kind of weird...
Ocean-Beauty chapter 14 . 7/20/2006
I really enjoy reading this story! I read all your Anya/Sirius stories and they're really good. Keep up the good work and please, update soon! :)
MegaMuffin-too lazy to sign in chapter 14 . 2/27/2006
wow! i just read this whole story in one sitting, and as you can imagine, certain parts (namely my butt) have gone numb for sitting for so long. I really LOVE this story, but that cliffy was so mean! How could you do such a thing? Can I take a guess at who that was? Um...was it Simon? Oh i can't wait 'til you update, so please do soon! (although according to the litte thingy at the begining of the story, you haven't since like august 2003...but if you could find it in your heart, please please update soon!)
Cosmic Egg chapter 14 . 3/28/2005
I love your Sirius fanfic! Its SO kool! I have it on my favorites!

PS: I don't think you're going to be able to message (or whatever you guys call it here) back because I don't have a story written or anything. Im new and only signed for because my cousin told me to. Go check her stories out! Pleasding_Eyes or something like that. They are about POTO.
SpnSwtHrt chapter 14 . 3/15/2005
i love this sotry , this is like the third time i've read it and it's still amazing! Please update, i think i speak for many people when i say that the cliff hanger really hurt! *sniff sniff* i wanna know what happens ,*hand over a okate of cookies* does this help to get a chapter out? _
unforgiven energizer bunny in disguise chapter 14 . 2/28/2005
wait...is this story like, completed, or something?
Pellinor chapter 13 . 2/20/2005
Like I said before, update soon!

Your story is so appealing! I'm adding it to my list of favourites!

*sighs contently while drinking out of a burnished mug of hot chocolate* Your story-

o.o

-completes a good breakfast. (Yeah, I know, very corny and lame)
Pellinor chapter 14 . 2/20/2005
You're such a bitch when it comes to cliffies, you know that!

But your story is so.. *looks through a thesaurus* beauteous, charming, harmonious, and aesthetically appealing!

Wow. Did I just say "aesthetically appealing"?

O.o

Er.. Uphold 'til the end, okay?
Linnie chapter 14 . 2/3/2005
Oh man it's really amazing. I love the banter between sirius and Anya.
lint chapter 8 . 2/3/2005
tehe, awesome story line so far & i LOVE the buffy reference! omg i just about fell out of my chair reading the "bitca" part of the chapter! xP

lovin' it, keep up the good work!

-toodles
The Original Pronglet chapter 14 . 12/17/2004
plz update i want to know what happens!
EsScaper chapter 14 . 11/9/2004
OK, so was that the end? It has been over a year since you updated, so I have to assume that you have abandoned this story...too bad.

It is a really nice story, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! Luckily I got the chance to read chapters 1-14 in one shot...Thank God it ended with them together. It is much easier to leave off on that note, than if it had been any of the earlier chapters!

Gread work!