Reviews for The Legend of the Swords
Sparkling Moon Phoenix chapter 10 . 12/2/2007
I think this fiction is lovely and has alot of potential! Could you please update it! It has been nearly a year. I am very patient however and will wait a little while longer for the next chapter!

I particularly enjoyed the part with Ascot and King Taro conversing with one another. Clamp could have done something like this for season 3 if they had been inclined to write for this beautiful manga series! I am glad you have done so! Please update if you want to; I personally, think that you have a wonderful fic going here!

From a fellow MKR fan fic writer,

SPM X
magisong chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Wow !it's almost like we're on the same wave length! I mean, Umi and Ascot, Hikaru and Eagle,it's like the fanfic ive always been waiting for!
Mew Frost chapter 10 . 7/20/2006
OMG THIS IS GREAT! i love this! please update this soon, it's so hard to find anything even RESEMBLING Asmi nowadays! Asmi is SO cute! _

aaw, umi was sweet and let ascot use her body so he wouldn't disappear... i smell asmi coming up soon! _

please update!

Mew Frost
Valnott chapter 10 . 6/23/2006
wow...kol...
LightHawKnight chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
U go 2 of the 3 couples right, but y the hell would u put eagle and Hikaru together, when its obliously Lanits who should be with Hikaru, Clamp is always like that, with the serios guy together wit the peppy girl.
Kitty-Kat Allie chapter 10 . 5/28/2006
YAY! a good ascot/umi fic! i can't wait for the ending, pleasse tell me you are going to end it! i'm going to cry and then you'll have to put up with my whining, and let me tell you, i'm a persistent whiner. lol. but really, it's reaalyy good! i do hope you finish it
Eternal Chibi Chibi chapter 10 . 1/29/2006
Excellent fic so far, update soon! Ja ne _
Jade chapter 10 . 1/24/2006
Dude. This is awesome. And amazing. And lots of other words beginning with 'a'!

It's so original and fresh
Four Winds chapter 9 . 10/27/2005
I'd be sad to see this story not finished. It's one of the best I've read from yours.
swordanddagger chapter 9 . 9/4/2005
Your story is absolutely brilliant. I loved every chapter of it. I really want to see how Eagle holds up.
Araly chapter 9 . 8/16/2005
update quick. I want to read more.
The Night Air chapter 9 . 8/10/2005
Bah...Eagle...damnit...not him :'(
hong Kong citizenMylene chapter 9 . 8/8/2005
Hi!This is a really good fanfiction, I like it very much,please update soon!
Valnott chapter 9 . 7/29/2005
yay an Ascot and Umi fic, not many though *sigh*. keep up the good update soon, Bye!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2005