Reviews for Experiment Cyborg
deactivatedforever23890214 chapter 4 . 7/11/2005
Er...Mitsuko's bro is called Masaru. Just thought I'd clear it up for ya. What about Bijinda coming in soon? Or if you want I could give you the profile for my charecter, Yoiko/ Kikaida0A, just as soon as I put up the story...Keep going!
Jiro-Kikaider-luvr chapter 4 . 7/9/2005
thank you so much for updating i realy appreciate it i've been struggling with writter's block as well-but as i said before thanks for updating-it's a really great storie but could you space out different parts please? i really like mitsuko and jiro pairing-but hwatever you wuna do i know how annoying some reviewers can be with there "suggestions" lol-anyways-please keep it

Jiro_kikaider_luvr
RedRiver17 chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
i loved it! pleeze continue! I'll give you a donut!
Godrina-Drowning-in-Blood chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
godrina: well if ichiro is your favorite, I GET JIRO! *hugs little jiro plushie* oh yeah, and your fic is so awesome! the girl makes me think of keiko from yuyuhakusho for no apparent reason.

shigara: really, the girl kinda reminds me of YOU always getting into fights like that...

Godrina: *hits shigara over the head with a frying pan* shut up.

Shigara: _

Godrina: _ I have two words for you: please continue!
Queen of Duels chapter 2 . 8/8/2003
Ichiro is my favorite too. Jiro comes in second place. Rei...I'm not sure. _U I like your idea for the paring to be you and Ichiro. Keep up the great work and update SOON! _
Queen of Duels chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
I really like it! Please update SOON! _ Oh,and it should be a romance/something else fic..But I'm not sure who. But I trust you! You'll make it turn out right! _
Girl Kikaider 0014 chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
_ I think there should be pairs! Like for example, you and Ichiro would make such a good couple! _ (Saburo is mine!)