Reviews for Tantrums and Cookies
psycochick32 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Seven years after the fact and I'm finally reading this and squealing and squirming and I'm sure you'll never get this review and may have left fandom behind forever, but I just have to say thank you for this.

I desperately needed something sweet and fluffy and happy, and this was awesome. :D
PinkRangerV chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Ohh, so cute! A nice fic. I wouldn't have put all that info at the top, but very sweet.
Alwaysright1 chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Aw, that was so sweet. I Fluv this story.
CathyD chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Aw... that was so cute. Made me grin like an idiot. lol I love the "you've been wanting to kiss me as long as I've been wanting to kiss you" line. That was great. :) Well done.
White Tiger chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Ah! I love it! Good job on Kim's early characterization. Nice way to work in the relationship between those two before the Green Candle had to take place. Very cute romantic humor piece. You did a nice job.
Dagmar chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Well, damn you!

Reading this, something about the story just gave me a new idea for a fic .. which I need like a root canal, thank you very much. *grumbles, glares*

Very nice, very sweet, though. Well done! ;)
Hagar chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Worth more than a couple of blisters, if you ask me.
C2 chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
WOW, that was great, fantastic and wonderful. I'm sorry your fingers hurt from typing it so quickly but it was wonderful. Now, that could end right there, or you could write a sequal...but i won't be disapointed either way.

Keep up the great work,