Reviews for Tea and Biscuits for the Takari fan's Soul
Dreamstrider chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
Melinda is one creepy bitch, but she must mean something more to you or else you wouldn't have written about her so scantly. Overall, good, but a little underdeveloped (though I've known stories which have a plotline similar to this which are horrendously overdeveloped, and that can sometimes be worse, especially when your little one-shot turns into a 30 chapter story that you simply don't want to read anymore).
sol badguy chapter 8 . 12/15/2006
i love it! takari4ever!_
WithBrokenWings chapter 6 . 11/25/2005
This story is nice... I like it a lot.
WithBrokenWings chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Wow this is very nice and funny. I like it a lot. But I didn't know that Hikari swears :P
Ann chapter 2 . 3/10/2005
ahh.. verry VERY nice poem *thumbs up*
Nobuta-Power chapter 3 . 7/12/2004
LOLz love this one it is really funny lolz. You're a really talented writter.
Yume-dream chapter 15 . 6/24/2004
this is an amazing collection of takari fanfics.

i especially enjoyed 'Broken written by Linkin-Park2'. very well written.
Shadow-Faerie-21 chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
This story collection was a excellent idea! Bravo! Anyway, this first story great! So cute. . .I'm going to go read more!

~Shadow-Faerie-21
Doublekidz chapter 15 . 5/31/2004
aw come on... this MUST have an sequel or something! it is so so so so so so so so so so so so good! what happens next? and more importantly, what happened before? (hint hint)
immortalpan chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
to lazy to sign in. omg omg i think i am going to die lol. i love it.
Shiakou chapter 15 . 5/12/2004
. . . Leave out the Tea and Biscuits, I think I need some caffeine to wash this one down.
Eowyn the Fair chapter 15 . 5/11/2004
*applause!* Heartbreaking...
i luv KEOLA chapter 1 . 5/8/2004
SEATTLE'S BABE KASANDRAH'S BACK! JUST LIKE 2 SAY THAT KEOLA IS MAH BAYBAY AND SEATTLE KISS 106.1 IS DA BOMB BOMB BOMB! AND YOUR FIC IS GREAT! juss like every grl says: "keola is mah daddy
good luck tb. ''''' kasandrah
lottie11 chapter 15 . 5/8/2004
have 2 hand it 2 u, its a gr8 collection.
miaow227 chapter 15 . 5/8/2004
*Cries hysterically* that was so sad! *blows nose loudly* Great, but sad!
*sniff*