Reviews for Daddy's Girl
Nekokitten1123 chapter 23 . 1/8/2009
great story. I loved it. Nick would make awesome dad.
JW9 chapter 23 . 5/12/2007
sweet.
Kathy59 chapter 23 . 6/27/2005
Just found this story and had to let you know that I absoluty loved it. You reall need to write a sequel. Maybe showing how Nick's parents react to Brianna.
Matteic chapter 22 . 3/4/2005
I can't believe you got so few reviews for this. It's a very good story! Cute, suspense, good writing, good characters, firing Hodges... well, no Greg angst and no G/S. The proof there can be very good stories whithout Greg angst or G/S.

Bye!

Matteic
cadrina chapter 23 . 3/2/2005
beautiful story! i felt nicks emotions so strongly! and i just loved briana!
CSICowboy chapter 23 . 10/28/2004
aw, how cute! :-) Wonderful story. I love how you threw in Lily and Catherine, made it seem like one big family. Love your story. Good Job!
Bella Winter Rose chapter 23 . 12/24/2003
This was so beautiful. I'm crying. Oh damn, my eyeliner's running. I hope you're happy. But damn it, it's SO worth it! Easily this is one of the best fics I've ever read. This is SO going on my favorites list! I love it, I love it, I love it and it leaves you with such a fuzzy feeling that you would think you swallowed a whole bunch of peaches. Bravo! You should write more stuff, seriously, you are very talented.
RK9 chapter 23 . 8/9/2003
Beautiful story. Brianna is one of my favorite girls' names. I especially loved the part where Grissom fired Hodges. I really hate that guy.
Jaecen chapter 23 . 8/9/2003
I'm not kidding you, there are tears in my eyes. Great story.
LissaMarie not logged in chapter 23 . 8/8/2003
This story was so good! I love how you weaved in an investigation. SO many stories that involve one of the CSIs becoming a parent make it all about that and less like the show. I could actually see this happening on the show to some degree. Anyway, loved it!
jd burns chapter 13 . 8/8/2003
Well, at least that part of the story is solved!

Hope to see more from you soon.
adpi24 chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Hey pretty cool. My name was used for the baby. LOL.

Brianna
jd burns chapter 8 . 8/8/2003
Hem...so Greg's met Katie once before, huh? The plot thickens.

I hope they find the baby soon!
jd burns chapter 5 . 8/8/2003
You'll probably be pleased to know that this story is going on my "Favorites" list. You're doing an awesome job!
jd burns chapter 4 . 8/8/2003
Whoa! Talk about twists! The plot thickens. Have to admit that Grissom's reaction kinda surprised me. I was expecting something more, but I guess he's not the sort to make a scene. If he wants to talk to Nick, he'll do it in his office.

Looking forward to reading more. This is great!