Reviews for Culmination
Guest chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
I hope you don't take my opinion like a flame or negative criticism. You are a good writter, your descriptions of places and feelings are exceptional, even more so than mine, but describing every little detail in every chapter can get really tiresome and frustrating for a reader. It's good that you took time in building up Ky and Tes relationship, but I found it hard to wait for 12 chaps and still not even a kiss. I started to read this story 6 years ago and gave up because of this. I gave it a second chance after so long, but my feeling's haven't changed. Maybe it could work to hasten a few scenes of the jellyfish pirates and go on with the relationship of the main couple, but I don't know. At least, that's just my opinion.
Incubus Pauper chapter 27 . 12/25/2007
Ahh.
Lady Psychic chapter 27 . 10/9/2007
Wow! This story is awesome! The plot was well written and it got me hooked. The characters were also well charaterized too! I also loved how you developed Ky and Testament's relationship. This is probably the best Guilty Gear fanfic I've read so far!
JinMunSuen chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
man, for a prologue this rocks , cant wait to read the next chappie. and i wanted to comment on this one first lol _
glitch and gremlin chapter 18 . 7/27/2005
First, let me apologize for not reviewing for all the chapters I've read already. I'm really, really sorry but...but I just couldn't stop reading! It's really not my fault. If you didn't write so damn good, then maybe I wouldn't have read non-stop. _

This story is so goddamn COOL. Not very eloquent, but I can't put it any other way. The dialogue, chemistry between characters, driven storyline, kick-ass action scenes, hot-as-hell romance scenes-man, you have some serious writing skills. I just love this Testament-Ky pairing since I haven't seen it before and the way you presented it is so innovative and tasteful. Great job on that! You make them look so perfect for each other! (very yummy and satisfying for my yaoi-lovin' mind)

The storyline is what really catches me. It's just so intriguing! And I just love how you weave in the other characters so seamlessly into the plot. The pace that you set your story at is perfect, not too slow and not too fast.

And again with the Testament-Ky pairing, I had to wait after like 15 chapters until they kissed! Most other stories start the romance on chapter 2!

But I am SO glad that you set the romance-factor at your own pace. It was slow, but I certainly didn't mind. I love how you built the friendship-basis first and then worked up to relationship like building blocks. It was well-constructed, tastefully done, and their relationship has so much more substance than most other stories.

Ahh...long review, sorry! I'm trying to stuff my praises for you in here (and make up for the lacking 16-reviews I should have written for you)! _

Well, all in all, I L-O-V-E this story, your writing style and dynamic, and etc etc etc! ::glomps you gratefully:: thank you for writing such a WONDERFUL story! And if you have any fanart or such for this fic, please please please e-mail them to me! I bet you have lots of fans for a story like this!

I have to get my beauty sleep now, but I’ll finish reading tomorrow! Till the next review! ::hugs::
GG Crono chapter 27 . 4/9/2005
Pardon me if I keep this short.

Good story. VERY good story. You're an excellent writer. :)
baka-kitsuneko chapter 27 . 3/20/2005
...I DEMAND A SEQUAL! O! ::tackleglomp:: Oh my god, you don't know how happy this fic made me! _ I love it. TesKy.. is now definitely one of my favoured pairings from this game. And you made it work. Incredibly well. o.o
Bookie2 chapter 27 . 2/21/2005
Excellent story. Your characters were highly, highly entertaining, and I basically read the whole story in one day, it was so good.

My only criticism is this. Well, it's more an observation than a criticism. There is a lot of eye thining, lip licking, and finger curling. It's extra evident when you read the whole thing at once like I did.
Yume no Zencho chapter 27 . 2/8/2005
Wa! Lol I spent all night reading this fic on Lol It wasn't complete like this one though. But I gotta say I love even more now that I've had the chance to finish it.

I do hope you write more. This fic was definately going in my favorites
Cassandra-DeLaCroix chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
great fic so far! i just got guilty gear x2 for ps2, and im already hooked, that game hooks quickly! lol, keep up the great work! :)
Prismatic chapter 27 . 8/2/2004
This was the greatest fic I've read in a long, long time, and finishing it made me sad. *notices there is a sequel* Omg.

Please keep up the good work! I just started to play Guilty Gear XX, and I adore Ky and Testament both, and despite my lack of knowledge of their backstories, I feel you did great justice to their characters. Now I must thoroughly complete the Guilty Gear games...
Stryder chapter 5 . 6/30/2004
I must say that I find your story so far very interesting. I'm not a fan of "yaoi" fanfiction - or fanfiction in general, for that matter - but as a writer myself (and a semi-player of the game) I have to commend you on your superb style and wonderful characterization. You spare nothing with any character scene - no matter how small - and the character interactions between Ky and Testament is wonderfully done and very well-paced; they are progressing quite nicely from hate, to understanding, and trust. Keep up the good work, and I look forwad to the continuing read.
Taggurit chapter 27 . 6/21/2004
wow...that story was really good. i read it all in one day...well maybe two i passed out on the desk mouth-open-snoring style around 5:30. i have a crick in my neck but its worth it. i really loved how you gave your characters personality. Ky collecting tea cups... thats funny atleast it wasnt thimbles or unicorns...cant say anything about beaniebabys i "USE TO" love those things. really good story once again even better pairing. i hope you write a sequel...*caugh*moreyoaiplease*caugh*
Random Reader chapter 27 . 5/12/2004
Wow... just... wow. This is an awesome fic! Through actions and dialogue you've brought the Guilty Gear cast to life, and the storyline was just fantastic. I applaud your writing skills; well done! :) Hope to see more GG fics soon? Keep it up!
SupaSaiyajin chapter 27 . 3/14/2004
... That... Was... F*ing... INTENSE!
Oh man, you rock so hard... I can't even put into words how cool this fic was... ACK! THIS STORY IS AWESOME! I started reading this yesterday, lol, and I was addicted from the start. Once again, you rock! o