Reviews for I Still Believe
Charismatic Beauty chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
that was sad
kathy chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
aw thats so sad it brings tears to my i loved it

LUVkathy
Gosha chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Man that middle part nearly had me in tears. Good ending to. I liked it! You Gogirl! Get it go girl!sorry, it just sounded cool_
k00lrunnings chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
I have watched Miss Saigon in Broadway I few years ago, but I din'nt like it right away until recently. The cd got me hooked on it. Anyway,
I always thought that miss saigon story will make a good G/CC fic. A/u fic based on this will be nice.
Moonprincess202 chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
This was so cool but really sad!
Vbabe11 chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
::sniff: i ..i ...::weeps openly:: it was so beautiful! "And still the memory of him still lingered like distant music." is like my favortie line. ::hugs the line:: and when she ..::sniff:: kisses the photo and ::sniff:: "I'm yours until we die" I just i just.. ::cries:: thank you! i was just so lovly! ::weep weep weep::
Lady Athena X chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Aw, this was great and so sad. Poor Chichi. I know it must've been hard and painful for her during the mirai timeline. Nice job.
i won't tell chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
i really liked how you captured their relationship...beautiful...
Reda chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
wow. i was touched, even if i didn't cry...it's still sad. that was really good. i'll probably come back and read it again some day. laterz
Cb chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Aw, that is so sad *sniffles* My heart breakes just to see Chi Chi in so much pain *balls like a pathetic baby* I really wish She didn't have to go through so much pain. *sighs* oh well, life goes on, I quess. I think you did a very excellent job on writing this story, I hope you make a new G/CC story soon. GTG good luck ja'ne
Lady Thundera chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Aw, that is sad. When I first saw the title, I thought of Mariah Carey's song, 'I Still Believe' but this is different. I never saw the movie "History of Trunks." I guess I'm afraid if I see it I'll bawl like a pathetic baby because they will show Goku's death, but I should just suck up my feelings and go buy the DVD.

This was good. You had Chi-Chi in character and for a beginner in writing G/CC fics you're doing pretty well. My Mirai story is completely didn't and I'm not sure if I would ever post it because it's so complex like my Unexpected Love story.
baby-kitty07 chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
::sniff:: ::sniff::, that was so sad. You're a great author. That is how I picture Chichi, she was always the most caring and loving person in dbz, I believe.

One question I want to ask though, nothing related to the story, please don't be mad if you don't like what I ask. _ About this song "I still believe" of miss Saigon, since Saigon is a city in Vietnam where I was born, I sort of thought that this song is a Vietnamese song, because I'm Vietnamese _. I don't think it is, but I find it quite cool _ but sorry for bringing this up. I don't know if I'm the first reviewer or not since it takes 24 hours to be diplayed. I'm sure you're going to have a lot of reviews for this. Great work, and please write more G/CC fics, you're a great author _