Reviews for Avarice
samantha.batey.3 chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
liking this write move please i'm intrigued as to what will happen
Animal Mongoose chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
Interesting! Update soon please!
Duckster's-Rave chapter 2 . 2/21/2009
I have only one word for this: Wow! This is totally spot-on with the character's personalities - and I totally can't wait to see what happens next!

I'm definetly wanting to hear more from the new girl, though, she seems pretty interesting!
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 2 . 7/8/2005
Wicked Stry!

Please cotninue writing!
mindless-indulgence chapter 2 . 1/7/2005
This story is excellent! The idea of crossing Thirteen Ghosts and Ghost Ship completely rules. Only wish I had thought of it first!
Bahmyu chapter 2 . 7/21/2004
Ay, I doubt this review is going to spurr some flaming desire to continue this great, descriptve, and very interesting fan fiction, but it would be fantastic if you decided to go on with it.
TheAngryPrincess13 chapter 2 . 6/12/2004
PlzContinue! This Is a cool Story!

I made a 13 ghosts story 2! It's kinda stupid...

But Anyways! PlzUpdate!SON!
Magdalena Iris Roth chapter 2 . 1/8/2004
Oh My God! This story is unbelievable!
I love it so much, its dead on, and i love how you brought Ghost Ship into it!
Dude, you need to bring House On Haunted Hill characters into it... like Watson Pritchett or somebody!
Write more soon, i can't wait to read more!
Old Account blah blah chapter 2 . 9/10/2003
Eh...

*Speechless*

Erm...WHOA, and wow. You're VERY descriptive and that is a rare gift, you have an extraordinary talent, and you must keep writing, please don't leave us hanging. Also...since you got Jack in the picture, perhaps you could get Epps in there too? That would kick ass...but I don't know if she'd fit in with the plot, but she could help Dennis or something.

Cyrus is such a bastard...Blah.
inferi chapter 2 . 8/16/2003
*More hugs* You put him in! Thank you so much! My day has been lifted! Muah* *Sighs* Ah Jack, so wonderful...O.o Hah! I didn't just say that...

Wow, your writing is beautiful. You describe things in the darkest way, yet it's so pretty in the way you use your words.

Monica sounds like a cross between Katie and Francesca...Is she an orginial, or one of those two girls that I mentioned?

*Dies*
COUGH chapter 2 . 8/13/2003
Very good chapter. The only thing is, I have no idea who the female ghost is. Was Monica that singer on the ship?
inferi chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
*Gasps* My hero! *Jumps up and down* Dennis Rakfin and Jack Ferriman in one story! Ghost Ship, Thir13en Ghosts crossover: I love you! You have no idea how cool this is! I'm so hyper right now, this is great! Hehehe! Hurry up and put Jack in! We!
COUGH chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Great 1st chapter. Update soon, i want to know what happens next
catiepie182002 chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
You've got one heck of a story here. Dennis is portrayed at his very best. You have emotions down for both him and Royce to a tee. I can't wait to see what you do with this; I already found my eyes watering a few times;)
kou chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
whee, i adore your fic so far. keep writting, please.