Reviews for Tense Delivery
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Wow, Janet sure did work hard to get that little baby out!

Nice Ending!
Rose Stetson chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
Not to mention that Amanda is the actress who plays Sam...good job!
Vinnet chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
I love it and all the detail. The first person really makes a difference. I especially like the naming part and how you incorporate Jolinar.

You're a good writer and I hope you will submit more to in the near future.

I really have no suggestions for you...

Thank you for reviewing Reeses. You saved me from going crazy. I am really hoping, though, that you could give me some tips. And I think you missed the part where I tried to show that shows that Sarah doesn't like the nickname. I'll see if I can get more up today.
awedreader chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
I am simply in awe of this story. So real, so spot on. It brought tears to my eyes. Nice to use one of the main support cast to focus this story on, and not have it a Jack/Sam story. Works better this way. Well thought out, suspensful, griping, and takes you swiftly from first to last word, and leaves you wanting more! Especially more from this author.
Celtic Knot chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
I could blather on and on about how great this story is but I'll spare you the babble. Just know that this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read!
Falcon Horus chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Sweet! :D
faun chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Not bad. Punctuation, and spelling were correct and the capture of the spirit of the people was pretty right on too. Would like to read some more of this line of story. This particular story grabbed my attention from the very beginning and kept it all the way through to the end. While the thought of Dr. Frasier and Dr. Jackson is a little off, it is a plausible thought as they are both highly intelligent and learned individuals. Because of the subject of the story, the birth of the baby girl, it is a nicely rounded out and totally fulfilled story. It is nice standing on it's own, or it could be incorporated into a larger story and still carry itself well. Good job.
danjanshippyqueen chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Jeez, u had me going there. So sweet.