Reviews for Girls Girls Girls
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I can totally see Sirius having this conversation, love it!
It's-a-simple-life chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
*starts to applaud* This was a interestingly amazingly funny story, and I could probably see this going on between our two Marauders. Oh, and the ending line? *starts a singsong voice* price-lesssss! XD
Gatoconbotas964 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Interesting, light-hearted narration focusing on two characters that, in my opinion, need more scenes like this. Nicely done. _
BookFanatic1997name in FF.net chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
my name is BookFanatic1997, and i have an account on , so u can sent me a PM. i really luv this fic! Lol, human hosepipe! good choice of words!
magdilen chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Very cute.
TwistedLime chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Briliant! Perfection! Wonderful! Absolutely spiffing! Going on my favs! Sweet!
Tassel630 chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Ha! The last line was sweet! Although you don't need to say 'under A nargle-infested mistletoe.' Just 'under nargle-infested mistletoe.' I love how much Remus knows and how much Sirius just doesn't get.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

-The Stupid Crazy Insane Idiotic Weirdo known as Tassel630

-Please don't respond to this review-
TeamVampire chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Ahahahaha! It made it onto my favorite stories list! Very funny. Favorite part:

“How can you be so level-headed and calm about this? It’s not like a clean-cut thing ‘You have to work hard for your OWLs’ or ‘You have to be careful of Umbridge and the Ministry’ or ‘Send Snape my greasiest regards’. It’s complicated and unpredictable.”

Ahahaha
Sera dy Relandrant chapter 1 . 11/5/2007

Lol. Very brilliant story - if only Harry knew!
AnnaCatellaJones chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
'Apparently a wet kiss from a human hosepipe under a Nargle-infested mistletoe …. ' I love that line! LOLZ!

love it!

Annamort
Giulia chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Brilliant! In my opinion, Remus and Sirius are precisely like that!
deathtrap chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
this fic was EXCELLENT! write more fix lyk this 1
Stormkpr chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
You know I love your writing. Love to see Remus and Sirius sitting around like an old couple concerned with their child. :) Love their discussion of what happened with Ginny's crush, and how Harry and Ron perceive Hermione. So cute! I love the "What about kissing?" question Sirius asks. Well-written, fun read.
Green Eyed Lady chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Ah, apparently I didn't review. (And you have the first part of the new fic up... yay.)

The last bit is great. The exact wording brings us back to what we should keep in mind is going on.

Sirius wondering about all of this stuff is just awesome. For several reasons. First off, it's a nice change from worrying about whether Harry'll be eaten alive by a dragon. Secondly, it's just hilarious. "Do you think he knows how to kiss?" Thirdly, the conversation it brings is so... nice. (My English teacher would bop me over the head for being stuck with 'nice', but that pretty much describes it.)

"How can you be so level-headed and calm about this? It's not like a clean- cut thing 'You have to work hard for your O.W.L.S.' or 'You have to be careful of Umbridge and the Ministry' or 'Send Snape my greasiest regards'. It's complicated and unpredictable."

*laughs*

However, just two paragraphs after this, Sirius's "Hrmph!" seems a bit... silly. You could simply stick with "Sirius grunted, apparently unsatisfied".

It's a really darling fic. Enjoyable. Nice fill-ins for behind-the-scenes P/M interaction and OOtP stuff.

I'm jealous 'cause you got the idea first. Nice one.

J.
Polkat chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
awful name ;-) absolutely dreadful. aside from that really enjoyed it. really enjoyed sirius and remus banter and quiet friendship. v good. end line... possibly too infused with personal opinion but there we go, i loathe cho. harry desereves so much better even if he insists on being angry all the time. twas great.