Reviews for Haiku
Bubbles chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
So would this mean that Kakashi is Autumn? Hmm...
Love the imagery in this story.
ShirouHokuto chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Oh, this is thoroughly lovely - I really enjoyed it. *hearts* Such vivid imagery...
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Hooray for Team 7 in all their awesomeness! Very nicely written, very interesting to read!

What are you talking about? Drabbles are FUN! They allow you to ramble and babble and NOT MAKE SENSE. Great fun, dattebayo.
information specialist chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Very interesting concept. And I like how they were seperate at first then all merged together in the end. Very original fic.
Heise chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
Ah, this is perfect. I can feel Team 7Kakashi so perfectly. This really recreates my feelings of when I watched the first episodes, long, long ago. Of course, I didn't think in Kakashi's thoughts, but it's all somehow very familiar.

Ah, I don't know how to explain myself, but I just know that this was written very brilliantly.
Symphonic Dreams chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Short and sweet. This was really moving.
hello heartbreak chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Appropriately succinct and incredibly smooth-flowing. I loved it.
sadbird chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
...OMG THIS IS LIKE...wow...

it took my breath away :) so beautiful
Animeaddict666 chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
You did a wonderful job with the imagery. The saving grace was the end where you drew it all together and left such a tangible impression. Absolutely adored this.
Emma Bishop chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Utterly beautifull. You have a gift with description and imagery.
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
That was very lovely. Perfect imagery. The three are just like what you've portrayed them :)
loveoftoday chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Very nice. I like how you stressed the fact that Sasuke and Naruto hold only maternal/sibling feelings for Sakura. (whom I dislike)

I also like this one, too.
Mere Anarchy chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Excellent piece. The flow was smooth, and it almost seemed like a poem due to the imagery. ;) Go figure.
Illucida chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
I like it. Very good!
WolfBane2 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
(smiles) Warm and comfortable as an old blanket. A bit wordy, but who am I to judge, being the queen of talking for hours while saying nothing at all. Very sweet to read. (gives author a taco. Prods her to start work on Don't Panic. Wanders off)