Reviews for The Kaiba Twins
Sorafiredemon chapter 22 . 8/31/2008
WOW! This is one of the best fics I've read in a while! Very good, update soon!
Kim C chapter 2 . 12/31/2005
BTW, there are SEVEN Millennium items. No more, no less. You do realize an entire village was slaughtered to create them? So, no. Your OMG SO SPECIAL! Mary Sues CANNOT have Millennium items!
Kim C chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Um, if they are aged between Seto and Mokuba, Seto would damn well know he has two sisters! He would have moved heaven and earth to keep the four of them together! Sorry, not plausible. Just two more tiresome Mary Sues.
moo22 chapter 21 . 12/28/2005
CONTINUE! this is so good! update soon please
Diana chapter 21 . 7/2/2005
Oh wow look how late I am with this. I wasn't expecting an update so soon from the author's note you posted. Sorry.

Anyway nice chapter. Keep it up.

- Diana
Guest chapter 21 . 6/20/2005
awsome story please update as soon as you can )
Tones chapter 21 . 6/20/2005
Oh I so helped you post this!

Woot!

Since I've already read this chapter, and you've already heard my comments, I'm going to just skip that part and go right to the 'UPDATE SOON!'
Darkrose 17 chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
Oh great. More Mary Sues. Just what we all need in the YuGiOh section.
Diana chapter 20 . 6/15/2005
Hey I thought this was an update and I got happy but then it was only a note so I got sad again but then there was a shout for me so I got happy again. New chapter soon, eh? Can't wait! Post it soon pwease.
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 19 . 4/30/2005
Hey, update soon, ok? Keep up the good work! I can't wait til the next chapter!
Tones chapter 19 . 4/26/2005
Aw that was so cute - in a tragic sort of way lolz.

Katrina (cough) and Marik are so stubborn! Geez!

Hope you update sooner than last time XD
Diana chapter 19 . 4/25/2005
She lives! Apocalypse must be upon us!

Talking to you before paid off. You still haven't showed up on the list yet under Yu-Gi-Oh! OMG that means I'm the first to read this chapter! I feel so special.

Anyway great chapter - and what do you mean "Yeah it meant nothing"? YOU CAN'T FOOL ME. I WITNESS THE CHEMESTRY GOING ON ALL UP IN THERE!

On further notice - congratulations on making honor roll. Keep it up. I hope you have the next chapter up soon too!

- - - - Diana - - - -
moo22 chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Yo! wow, this is the best one i have read! I love it! PLease keep going!
Tones chapter 18 . 2/17/2005
Heh, this gets better and better!
SweetSugarGirl54321 chapter 18 . 2/16/2005
AH! You're alive!

A cruise! That must have been fun.

Your family does that? That's crazy I wanna do it!

Aww rooster a pig fights... I don't get it. But hell it was funny.

Peter Pan is my idol!

Poor Seto getting hit with that pink water balloon

and yes revenge IS sweet.

Marik? A Pimp? LOL HAHAHA

I want to do see a show like that. It sounds so cool.

I hope you enjoyed your cruise a lot and I'm looking forward to the next update.

Good luck with your classes.

I might delete my account name if I ever figure out how too because I dislike writing stories. But I love reading them. A long convo/review because I am bored and have not talk to you in a very long time.

Better leave you alone now though.

~!~!~!~!~Diana~!~!~!~!~