Reviews for Sacrifices
iced mint-o-chino chapter 10 . 9/2/2003
Please updatesoon! I need to know why! This is such a great story, I love it! Great job, now just hurry and finish!
crazypixie chapter 10 . 9/2/2003
ahh! stop cutting off the chpter like that! ur killin me! i wanna kno what happens!

*~PIXI~*
Bludge chapter 10 . 9/2/2003
:o0 Panic attack! He can't leave, he just can't! Hurry up with the next chapter, please.

~ Bex
Blackgothic chapter 10 . 9/2/2003
hey post the chpter 11!now

cuz we are dying here!

dis is real good!
Demonic Barbie Doll chapter 10 . 9/1/2003
dun dun dun! so there is a reason to his madness *River*
The Madhatter2 chapter 10 . 9/1/2003
Whoa-ho-ho. Grissom leaving? *sputters* But-he-NO! You must post the next chapter RIGHT NOW! lol. Hmm... but San Francisco isn't a bad place... ;) And just for the record, giving readers anxiety attacks are not good. :P ;)
shannon chapter 9 . 9/1/2003
please update soon! looking foward to reading more:O) p.s. that scene where grissom repeats what warrick says is so in character!
crazypixie chapter 9 . 9/1/2003
aww that was really sweet of him!

*~PIXI~*
Angel LeeAnn chapter 9 . 9/1/2003
AHH! Why are you doing this to us? I want to know what they say to each other! Post Chapter Ten...RIGHT NOW!
Bludge chapter 9 . 9/1/2003
Wo. Just caught up on this, and it's so so so good! I have forgiven Alex (thought I never hated him in the first place) for making moves on Cath. Glad someone's pointed it out to her, like Warrick pointed out to Grissom. Now I'm just praying that she's gonna do something about it. Please, you have to update soon.

~ Bex

:o)
The Madhatter2 chapter 9 . 8/31/2003
Whoa. Alex is one good man. ;) I just can't wait for the next chapter! This is gonna be so good! :D
Demonic Barbie Doll chapter 9 . 8/31/2003
oo! a chase now were getting sum where *River*
The Madhatter2 chapter 8 . 8/31/2003
Whoa! Go Cath! That speech was awesome! ;) And Nick's line: "And he doesn't deserve you." Was PERFECT! I thought that fit Nicky's character perfectly. :D I love this fic! Rock on! :D
Demonic Barbie Doll chapter 8 . 8/30/2003
e catherine said sumfin butnow catherine gots to talk to grissom *River*
Angel LeeAnn chapter 7 . 8/30/2003
AHH! Keep going! Keep going! Come on, don't leave us hanging for long!
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »