Reviews for Two For the Price of One
Guest chapter 3 . 12/10/2022
Gotta say this eas easily one of the best AUs I've seen in this fandom and a shame it got abandoned.
Shyguy1 chapter 3 . 9/13/2017
Great story. I usually go on a rant about everything that made it great, but I can just say all of it. Also, there's a review somewhere in here congratulating you on all the time, research, and thought out into thus story. I second that opinion
FuzzyBoots chapter 3 . 11/9/2016
An interesting premise for a story. I enjoyed reading it. Unfortunately, given the last update was ten years ago, I'm guessing this may be all I will ever read of it.
cko2 chapter 3 . 6/7/2016
Very amusing story with the twins. Never seen that idea beforevin a ranma story and you did a cool job so far. Though it seems to rather dead though...sigh. thanks for sharing.
tacaloking chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
i found this story idea interesting and i dont think any one else ever did this idea and i like you treat this some what seriously i hope one day to see this continued
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
This has sweet potential! Please update! Interesting note, Spring of Drowned Twins plan by accident?
shugokage chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
Wow a truly amazing story idea good job!
Solomon Shekelmanbergstein chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
Moar? Please kind sir, may I have some?
Bigreader in The Omniverse chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I just found this story today, and I have to say this is one of the most unique stories in ranma fan-fiction.
tuatara chapter 3 . 12/11/2010
This is such a fantastic piece of writing itself is first-rate, and the premise is executed with a near flawless precision. I struggle to think of a better way to tell this story - other than actually finishing it, that is.

There aren't many stories where I feel so much sympathy for Ranma over his curse, but you pulled off quite the feat herre. Far more impressive is how well you presented Nabiki's and Akane's plight. The lives of dicephalic twins are complicated in ways that other people would have trouble even comprehending, as demonstrated by the rather amazing Abigail and Brittany Hensel. (And by "complicated," I mean exactly that. Not "worse.") You depict Akane and Nabiki with such insight that I can only assume you researched the Hensels at least a bit.

You address with particular sensitivity the the subject I've always assumed would be the most challenging area for such twins: romance. I realize that many conjoined twins have separate love lives, but that just doesn't seem plausible for people like Akane and Nabiki. I don't see how there could be a genuinely happy ending for this story if there isn't love between Ranma and each sister. As was noted, they would both truly be the mother of any child they had. If the egg came from the ovary on Akane's side, would that make it more her child? Of course not. The same holds true for marriage. If Ranma marries one of them, he marries both (even if it's only Nabiki's name on the marriage license).

I truly loved this story. What's more, it's not even your only piece that's just bowled me over. It's such a shame thst this unfinished...and that you aren't sharing work anymore. You were really good at this.
Simonbob chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
Well.

I like this. Good chariterisation. No obvious spelling mistakes, or other technical problems. Frankly, this is both new and good, with the potential to be very interesting.

I look forward to seeing more.
L.A. Riverburn chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
that was, strange but very well done. as most of your reviewers said, this story is simply amazing, read like a train, and is pretty believable (I myself have no knowledge whatsoever about the subject so I can believe anything). As far as I could see your spelling is top notch, your style is brilliant and the flow nice and fast.

sometimes it is a bit confusing because you suddenly jump to Ranma's point of view without much of a warning (might be FF who has erased your pharagraph markers), but that's alright. there is only one point of view, making it pretty easy regardless.

you sometimes digress for quite a while. it isn't a problem, but you should make sure you don't exagerate. Genma's story was quite long (though I don't mind because it is refreshing to see someone not writing Genma like a demon incarnate) for example.

But really, the idea, the style, the story is perfect, I loved it from the first till the last word, and await an update.
Tuisto chapter 3 . 4/3/2008
This story is -so- twisted and wrong, that it's made a u-turn and become great.

The psychological realism is amazing.
Megatyrant chapter 3 . 9/5/2007
Very intriguing. I can't wait to see where this will lead. Please continue. :)

P.S. The only thing I was wondering about were the ages of the girls in the first chapter, I mean... Originally, Kasumi was 19, Nabiki 17, and Akane 16. Did you have Ranma arrive a year earlier, or something? Just want to get that cleared up, is all.
Rose1948 chapter 3 . 6/17/2007
*chuckles* Nice story. Awesome omakes, too! *fol* John Moses Browning! Priceless!