Reviews for TMNT: Darkness Unknown
Tink17 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
Lovely story! I wish this had been included in the movie; it would have strenghten the notion of how tight a bond the Turtles and Splinter have with one another. Thanks for sharing!
Daydream chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
AW! Sweet! Right more KappaStevedude!
tmntluver chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Seriously, i thought this was really good. They should have done a scene in the movie somewhat like this - but yet they were cute when April opened her front door! You didn't have any bad language either, which personally, i am glad about - the movie was, after all, rated PG and had no swearing whatsoever. "Ass" is one i don't count as swearing. Having your own characters swear is fine, but the turtles have never swore - not unless they're about 20 in stories. Anyway, great little scene! If you think of anymore, write your heart out. I'll look forward to reading some more if you do.

peace out! t-u-r-t-l-e power!

luv tmnt_luver x
Ellie ET chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Aw! That was so sad and sweet. I can understand Raph, I'd get upset to if I came home to find someone I loved was gone.

I did wonder what had happened after Raph's scream when I saw the movie. It's something that's been bugging me for a while. But nown you've gone and answered my question. Thanks!