Reviews for What Price Love?
Angel Protectress chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
I love your stories! I especially love how, in this one, you use Greek Mythology to such a great extent in detail. i't's beautiful and very good; all of the stories by you I have read are very good. I can't wait to read more!
Dumbledor chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Oh, Hark! To read thusly of words so nobley written of such beauty and love. They must have sprung forth from a heart bursting forth with that same endless love that you, the writer of this story, is capable of. To have your love is to have wealth unimaginable.
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Oh my gosh, that was such a good story. I liked that a lot! ~Always Hopeful~
mascaret chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
What a lovely story!
Annunfanaiel chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
hello! this is a brill story! i just love it to bits. i think the plot is great, and the writing is unbetabull! i would also like to say that i think you are one of the best author of AD/MM around!

( 't mind my spelling!)
kizzibee chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Aw! How cute! Very well written and I enjoyed it because I like classical history.
VoyICJ chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Hey, someone else who loves greek and latin mythology! Great idea for a story, and of course, great story as well!

Will there be more chapters? Or a sequel? I mean the idea with the sword practically screams for a sequel or many more chapters *g*.

Glad you're back!

GEM8 chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
That was great. a little bit out there but great. I like that kind of stuff. Any headway on the Legacy?
petriebird18 chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
*sigh* what a beautiful story, i almost CRIED!
stoneygem you know the drill chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
negative comment? are you kidding? this is brilliant - and reminds me hopw much I missed your stories. I'm in awe. It is so fantastic, how you worked in the Greek mythology. Absolutely awesome. But somehow, I see a sequel coming?
Child-of-the-Dawn chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
I love you.

Seriously, how did you think of this when all I mentioned was that my Sim-Minerva pleaded with Death? You are awsome.

Thanks for the plug, BTW.
Jestana chapter 1 . 8/7/2003
Aw, this was great! I loved it, especially Minerva fighting Death. You're a wonderful writer. Bravo!