Reviews for Harry Potter and the Coming War
LeprechaunJV chapter 12 . 2/16
Harry n friends really are showing how stupid they are...
CPO Backstreet chapter 28 . 10/8/2012
Not sure if I've ever read a serious attempt at a year six fic before so I found this intriguing to see what people think might happen. A few oddities (Harry and co not telling the teachers they'd seen Pettigrew stood out) but on the whole a decent and plausible story with some nice mysteries.
ILOVETOSWIM23 chapter 28 . 7/13/2011
Thank- you for writing this it really was delightful I hope you would consider talking about the trials of the escaped DE's. I liked it that Neville got his revenge. Please write another story. I am putting you on author alert as well as story alert. Hope you enjoy the next book and movie.
Loonynamelass chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
"The rest of Harry's day was spent in eager anticipation of living in the bureau for the next month." mean Burrow?

Interesting version of Percy!
WavesOfMadnessStreamingDown chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
do you really think hermione and ron would sign their letters as "Sincerely, Hermione Granger" or "Sincerely, Ronald Weasley"? its Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans, by the way.

you need a BETA reader, DESPERATELY! if you're interested, contact me at . i filled it in the Email slot too.
q.thews chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
Too fast, but let see what happen next

munchnzoey chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
great story!
broken.wings chapter 28 . 5/11/2006
I actually rather like the way that you dealed with Pettigrew reconsidering his loyalties. I really liked this fic in general. The characters were well-developed and the plot was believeable.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 28 . 5/3/2006
Enjoyed this story - and even liked that Peter saved Harry - He did owe his life to Harry and even Voldemort acknowledged that Pettigrew returned to him out of fear. I see it as a way for Peter to try to atone for the sins of turning James and Lily over - afterall, he had lived with Harry for 4 years in the Gryffindor dorms.

Hope to read future stories.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 15 . 5/2/2006
Love where this is going, but isn't Ginny being a bit pessimistic about her Potions O.W.L. since she hasn't taken it yet?

(Just a comment - I like this story!)
I-Who-Refuse-To-Be-Named chapter 28 . 3/21/2006
I don't think Pettigrew doing something like that is to far fetched as he owes Harry his life. But great story and you said I wouldn't like it. While it did get confusing and have the same things I see in alot of 6th year fics it stayed true to itself and was rather good. Well written and all that. Great story I'm really not a fan of the D.A. starting again... it's just not something that's needed sorry but thats my opinion I mean Harry only did it because of Umbitch and she's gone so...but oh well the only story with the D.A. I even remotely even thought was ok was Bobmin's Dumbledore's Army just because of how he writes but great story none the less and great job on a good 6th year fic.
Haunted chapter 17 . 12/23/2005
I liked makes an interesting read.
Slytherin Girl Gryffindor Girl chapter 13 . 8/5/2005
very good so far! dont have time to read it all now, but im looking forward to finishing it later
Aussie Trebs chapter 15 . 7/25/2005
as if there is anything ever goin on in malfoys mind lol
Aussie Trebs chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
i think i may like this story better than jkr's version, simply because it ties up the loose end concerning harry's lifetime quidditch ban.