Reviews for Amber Horizons
SheWolfMedjai chapter 19 . 4/9/2013
That was a fantasmicly, great, aw inspiring story! Please make another!
Amanda chapter 4 . 4/26/2009
Awesome story
Kikushi chapter 4 . 2/25/2008
A plausible story! Great job, I really loved it!
Lady Nefertiti chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
hi- great story. I looked for your

story on adultfanfiction but couldn't find it.

could you perhaps send me the link?

Silk_worm
Tranquil Sparrow chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
I love, love,love this story so far. Your writing style and the way you potray the characters is just so ... right. I can;t wait to read more!
deal-with-it chapter 19 . 2/21/2006
i read this chapter on adult fanfiction, and the whole chapter, plus the whole story, is so awesome. i can't even put into words how great this story is. by the way, how is aoshi going to react when he finds out misao and saitou coupled? jealous? okay with it? does he become even more of a saitou hater? lol. please update when you can!

-Laichi .
fantasy4luvr chapter 19 . 2/8/2006
update soon pls
mandella-sama chapter 19 . 1/27/2006
yay! It is an interesting pairing...but hey it was well written
Royal blueKitsune chapter 19 . 1/23/2006
Oh! I liked it. This is my second SM story and I'm getting into the habit of seeing them together.

Wonderful story! You must continue...this is where the fun part starts! A possessive Mibu wolf! *pur*
hajimenokizu chapter 19 . 1/23/2006
I was seriously worried that you might not update this fic anymore. I so loved it the first time I saw it and I STILL DO! Thank you for updating! And I'm glad at how Misao reacted to Koji... I think, only her could do that and it was very natural for her to do so. *sigh* I so love Saitou x Misao fics.I can only try to aspire to your greatness. This was one of the fics that got me writing you know? And thanks for the cake in the end _
Jasmine Reinier chapter 19 . 1/23/2006
o_O *In shock* I can't...believe...you actually updated... *SQUEALS LIKE MAD* YAY! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH, BUFFYBOT76-SAMA! (as did Lexi Teniro-chan)

_ I love your ficcie just as much as I always have. Everyone is in-character COMPLETELY (T_T I wish I could do that...) ...And...*Shifty eyes* - Loved your lemon! Great job! I can't wait until next chappie! (SQUEE!)

Ja ne!

Jazzy (Ryuu-chan)
Alis Volat Propris chapter 19 . 1/21/2006
FURRAY! *waves cheerleader fans* Hurray for updates! Yae Rose sama! This was so well written *applauds* Wolf and Weasel are finally together! *_* atleast...for now. hehehe Saitou's right. Misao does talk to much. It's a good thing he was there. anywho, just wanted to conrgradulate you and thank you for helping me with those terrible plot bunnies! Good luck finishing this fic...even I don't have any ideas *_* and hope all your other fics are running smoothly.

May your plot bunnies for your current stories increase!

Lexi Teniro chapter 19 . 1/19/2006
YAY! I heart this story SO SO SO SO SO much! It's AWESOME that you finally updated! I loved the kiss. That's just...wow. HEARTS.

Your characterization, even during the lemon, was dead on. I have yet to see someone portray their relationship to the point where you can...I dunno, imagine them as REAL people, with a REALLY REAL relationship. That's just so incredibly cool to read.

Update ASAP! Us Saito/Misao 'shippers are all counting on it! *Peace*
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 18 . 10/25/2005
Wow. I love this fanfiction, i t is absoulutly fantastic. The plot line is a tad rushed at points, but I loved it all the same. Are you ever going to update? I must see the end! I have to know what Misao says to the bastard, and how she and Saitou turn out!
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 2 . 10/23/2005
OMG! Poor Satou! *falls out of my chair laughing* That was just too good. Misao is such a tease!