Reviews for Pour
XLightningX chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
i like this pairing! :)
Yuuko Riku chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I love this paring, altough Nash is married...

But it's true. They did love each other at some point of the game / Nevertheless, it was platonic.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
_ I'm definetely faving this. You got the essence of their relationship perfectly. Nash being charmingly annoying and Chris' dignity and all.

Not just fluff, but also some loneliness on Chris' part.
Ayame Ito chapter 1 . 10/9/2004
Wonderful piece! You depict Chris's struggle within herself very truthfuly. I like the way you showed Chris and Nash's relationship. It just seemed like they were both content with each other. You can tell because Chris would never let anyone get to her like that unless some how they ment something to her even though she might not have realized that... I'm babbling now... well anyways, I really liked it!
Mizu no Kokoro chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
that was cute~

i likes Chris/Nash pairings~~
Destiny chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
Nice fanfic, but I'm not a ChrisxNash shippy, sorry, but you make the details very good, but sadly to the ChrisxNash shippies, Nash is indeed married, according to , he's married to:

Luc- A certain...

Sasarai- Silver-haired girl...

It's not Chris or Sarah, okay? It's from Sukoiden 2, it's the true moon bearer also known as the coven mistress, Sarah and it's true! I'm not lying because I don't like ChrisxNash pairings! And I do like your story, really I swear! I respect your fanfic...

Luc- As she worships earthworms... *he added*

Shut up! *gags Luc with duct tape* Much better...and sorry if you got little reviews...but hey! You did great! . Oh yeah, here's your two cents...I'll add two more since you understand everything!

Sasara- . *pokes Luc with a poking stick*

-.-; Okay...
Dmac0424 chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Wow...that has got to be the best Suikoden 3 pairing fic that i've ever read! I myself am I NashxChris shipper. This fic deserves a 10 out of 10- You had Nash and Chris' personalities and views on the things on the dot and the dialogue was extremely believable as Lady Genjustsu stated in her review. One word to describe this fic-masterpiece! E-mail me and are you going to more Suikoden fics? Hey, are you going to do a HugoxLilly fic? Please, I'd like to see more of those. Email whenever you have another piece of fanfiction. I'm jumping in awe for your next fic. Please continue and I hope you do a Lilly and Hugo. Bye
Lady Genjutsu chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
First of all, I must commend and thank you for writing a piece about Nash and Chris. It isn't often that you find any fanfiction about their relationship on the net, regardless of whether it's written from a romantic take or otherwise.

I myself am a HUGE ChrisxNash shipper, because... well I don't know, but I just can't help it. Nash's marital status is officially unknown, but it is highly *highly* likely that he is indeed married. *sobs* I just keep holding onto that 1% of hope that he is lying, but regardless, in my fanfiction I always try to write around his probable marriage to Sierra.

Anyway, this was well written, and both Chris and Nash remained relatively in-character throughout, which is difficult to do, I know! I think you did a notable job with Chris in particular. The dialogue was believable, although somehow I think Nash would be slightly more sarcastic with her given her refusal to listen to him when he said she was ill and needed rest. He sort of has this subtle, witty, and sarcastic nature about him that I think could have been played up a little more in this piece.

Even though I generally want to see them as a couple, I still think you did a good job of portraying a platonic relationship between them. Of course, it makes more sense this way, being that at this particular point in the game, they haven't known each other for too long yet.

Anyway, I sincerely and truly hope to see more Suikoden fanfiction from you in the future, especially if you plan on writing more about our favourite Harmonian spy. _

Thanks for writing this great fic.

~Lady Genjustsu
Ayame Ito chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
It is getting so good! CONTINUE!
Lady Of Genesis chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
XD! *two thumbs up* very great fluff! fluffy! XD i love nash x chris since Lady Genjustu made destiny of four. best nashxchris. this was a very good story. no, magnificent!
Dark Shadow chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
woW . .. I really liked it .. It's sad Abet .. but really good job .. please write more keep going ( Note : Sierra cooks 0_o; ? he he he .. can't Imagen ! )