Reviews for Black Lightening Roses
angilo-deabo-chi chapter 9 . 8/10
I cryed ... I seem to be doing that a lot lately , this story was flipped fantastic while staying honorable t to the original story but simultaneously making it your own you have literally astounded me and probably made one of my favorite stories something even more and this I applaud you it had comedy drama and romance something I do believe all of Tamara Pierce books have buts you even made it even more so I hope to read another one of your stories very soon
Love it!
Cersesi chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
I like it.
Bella chapter 9 . 6/8/2013
Wow, I'm a huge fan of this series, so I have high standards for these fan fictions, but I'm really impressed! I love your writing style- and you didn't lose the essence of the characters, either. Probably my favorite fan fiction I've ever read!
Princess Hinata Bug chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
I think this story was very great. I like it a lot and wish there was a sequl. Beatiful ending. One of my favorite Tris and Briar story.
ZuliaGirl chapter 9 . 12/30/2011
Beautiful story! I love the relationship between Briar and Tris. I feel bad for Neko and the resemblance between Numair and him was amusing but totally true. Love this story and your writing it amazing too!

~ julz. 3
Sqry chapter 9 . 8/18/2009
hm...I guess Tris being pregnant wasn't so bad after the time lapse. They make such a wonderful couple.
Sqry chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
uh oh... i hope no pregnancy comes out of this...
Sqry chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
yay a BriarxTris story :D

Sounds interesting so far, definitely loving the direction this is going in lol
aero13 chapter 9 . 7/27/2009
i like it cute
aero13 chapter 9 . 7/27/2009
i like it cute
studentofwords chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Fabulous! That was great!
studentofwords chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
I LOVE this line: "No one ever said you had to be mentally stable to be a mage." Hilarious! Great story!
The Shang Kraken chapter 9 . 7/4/2009
very nice job describing the various emotions (sandry/niko? hmm...)
Lyris Hawke chapter 9 . 4/19/2009