Reviews for Black Lightening Roses
Cersesi chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
I like it.
Bella chapter 9 . 6/8/2013
Wow, I'm a huge fan of this series, so I have high standards for these fan fictions, but I'm really impressed! I love your writing style- and you didn't lose the essence of the characters, either. Probably my favorite fan fiction I've ever read!
Princess Hinata Bug chapter 9 . 10/9/2012
I think this story was very great. I like it a lot and wish there was a sequl. Beatiful ending. One of my favorite Tris and Briar story.
ZuliaGirl chapter 9 . 12/30/2011
Beautiful story! I love the relationship between Briar and Tris. I feel bad for Neko and the resemblance between Numair and him was amusing but totally true. Love this story and your writing it amazing too!

julz. 3
Sqry chapter 9 . 8/18/2009
hm...I guess Tris being pregnant wasn't so bad after the time lapse. They make such a wonderful couple.
Sqry chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
uh oh... i hope no pregnancy comes out of this...
Sqry chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
yay a BriarxTris story :D

Sounds interesting so far, definitely loving the direction this is going in lol
aero13 chapter 9 . 7/27/2009
i like it cute
aero13 chapter 9 . 7/27/2009
i like it cute
studentofwords chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
Fabulous! That was great!
studentofwords chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
I LOVE this line: "No one ever said you had to be mentally stable to be a mage." Hilarious! Great story!
The Shang Kraken chapter 9 . 7/4/2009
very nice job describing the various emotions (sandry/niko? hmm...)
Lady Adaira chapter 9 . 4/19/2009
O! I LOVE it! :D
AnonymouslyLost chapter 9 . 4/14/2009
OMG1 this story ws... IS amazing! Pretty much Glaki is marrying a guy like Briar himself right? anyways. I didnt get the daine and Numair thing. i mean when i think about it i kinda see it. is it supposed to be noticeable? or something that you ould have to find?
pageleaf chapter 4 . 2/1/2009
wait. um... what? your saying that niko loves tris, and sandry loves briar? What?