Reviews for Devils Never Cry, But They Do Get Laryngitis
luciafan chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Whyyy did you stop keep on going I like this story maybe they will be a lil romance between LUCIA AND
DANTE
VERGILthefallen chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
thats freaking hilirous! great story! ha ha ha!
Arktos chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time. What makes it even funnier is the matter-of-fact tone the fic delivers lines like "Yes, mother," and "What am I supposed to tell our clients when you disappear like this?" / "Tell ’em to come and join me here."

Honestly, if any game Post-DMC2 isn't at least SOMEWHAT like this (assuming Capcom admits DMC2 actually exists, that is) I will be very, VERY disappointed. I give it an A times infinity!
Shadow'sIllusionist chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Cool story. This was a nice way to explain Dante's behavior in DMC2. Too bad about DMC2 though. A quiet Dante just isn't the same...
Lady Aryun chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
This is still one of my absolute favorite DMC stories. It covers all the gaps and pokes fun at the same time. I've just been very lazy and never reviewed, so I figured I'd get off my arse and do it! Cat
JordanBu chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
wow...that is a good explanation to all the gaps of DMC 2! Great job!
tasteywheat chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Awesome, love the explanation of whats with Dante in DMC2, and the phone conversation, hilarious.
Lutozu chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
It's taken me a while to get round to finding it, but I'm a glad i did. This is very funny.
Jediferret chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
That was too good. I really like this story. It explains why Dante is so quiet in DMC2.
Jane chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
This explains it all, great job! Now I feel that hideous mess known as DMC2 actually makes some sense _
Dark Chobit chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
HAHAHAHAHA! This is hilarious! I love it!
YellowDancer chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Very interesting . . . I too am a fan of DMC. I haven't actually finished the second game because I got distracted by . . . other things, but I really enjoy your explanation for why it was so different from the first one. So it was laryngitis all along. I feel so much better about the whole game now. :) I love Dante's puns and chessy lines. Though I groaned at most of them in the first game, I realized they made up a big part of his character and found they had grown on me and I missed them in the second one.

I don't like to use reviews as advertising space, but I have to admit I'm kind of curious what you would think of my characterization of Dante since you seem to have taken a similar approach to him in this fic-as well as to his and Trish's relationship. He shows up in my Witch Hunter Robin fanfic (which is weird because I'm not a big fan of crossovers) and he and Trish became major characters in the story. I don't know if you'd get as much out of it though if you've never seen WHR.

Anyway, I've really enjoyed reading your stories. I only wish there were more of them!
Blaze Coyotlhart chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Most conversations between Trish and Dante are hillarious but that phone conversation was *priceless*!XD
Inuko chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
all I can say is...cool!
Night Skye Tears chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
great story! i luved it! i like your explination for the character change. everybody is very in character, so glad u brought back trish, shes the best. all very good and funny! congrats!