Reviews for Times Like These
Vilayslie chapter 1 . 7/11
This is SOOO GOOD! Classic caring hero Harry and pining Draco who thinks he’s unworthy, but I love this kind of cheesiness. It’s cute and heartfelt in my opinion. You don’t know how long I’ve been looking for something like this . Its well past midnight but I DON’T WANNA STAUPPPPP!
Burnt Kairn chapter 3 . 2/21/2005
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update this story! I love it so far, and the way you've written is beautiful! I want to read more but its been ages since you've written. But the posibilities are unlimited! I mean what will happen when Harry and Voldemort fight and Draco and Lucius have to both protect their bonded person! PLEASE continue!
RollDee4 chapter 3 . 2/19/2005
gah... thats good... thats really good...

PLSPLSPLS dont say this is abandoned and PLSPLSPLS update!

Cattatra
xXpunkkcoRXx chapter 3 . 10/17/2004
fae? koo! lol i love it write more soon!
RaeLynn Skye chapter 3 . 9/26/2004
Haha, I know this is a long time after you wrote this, but I like getting reviews at a later date. Anyhow, wanted to say that I love it. You did a much better "introducing another sort of magical creature" thing than I can recall seeing. Rock it. If you're so inclined, write more, and email me when you do. :)
BD chapter 3 . 7/5/2004
This story rocks, it's so cute, I recomended it to all my fanfic friends. :D Keep up the awesome work.
Illucia chapter 3 . 9/16/2003
exhilarating. more!
Kimmy15 chapter 3 . 8/24/2003
Aw... it's so cute! I loved it! Update soon please!
im hear get over it chapter 3 . 8/14/2003
well i like it but... when is he gonna tell harry! i wanna kno! *sigh* this means i gotta wait dont i?... well up date asap k? *looks blankly at u* wat? thats it! i aint got no more to say shoo now! *disaperes with a pop*
rosandra may chapter 3 . 8/14/2003
Awesome chapter! I already added it to my fav list. lol More chappies soon!
livingsoul12066 chapter 3 . 8/14/2003
E! This is reallyreallyreally good! Of course, I've only just started to be interested in this pairing... But you're story is cute anyways! Keep it up!
KaylaisEvenstar chapter 3 . 8/13/2003
I like! can't wait for the next chapter :)
Fire Kitten chapter 3 . 8/13/2003
omg...YOU STOPPED IT THRE OF ALL PLACES? damn your evil! please please please... WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON!
Beth Weasley chapter 3 . 8/13/2003
*shivers* Oh. Cool! I like the whole Fae thing. Very interesting. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, as I love reading a good Harry/Draco, even if the closest I can come to writing it myself is in a friendship fic. *sighs* I couldn't write slash to save my life. At least there's people like you who can write it for me to read!
Sylvia Sylverton chapter 2 . 8/13/2003
nice idea, i also like the kissing scene in ch. 3 you should add more kissing soon.