Reviews for Pastrami on Rye
Nikki chapter 15 . 6/22/2008
OMG Okay I love both of your U.S. Marshal stories and I am totally ticked off that you're not finishing them. You are a really good writer. But I can understand the whole friend problem so I guess I don't blame you.
miss mcGonagle chapter 15 . 12/5/2006
once again I was completely disgusted that one of the few sam/catherine fics on this site was incomplete. if you ever get over you "brokenheartedness" and decide to finish your fics, let me know.

miss mcGonagle
DrifterSkip chapter 15 . 4/17/2005
Aw. Please finish this. Like, I would have thought that Catherine would have been a better love interest for our Sammy instead of the nurse, but I'd still like to see the fellow recover, you know?

DonutHobbes chapter 7 . 9/2/2003
No way Sam can't be dead! I'm glad Cosmo's getting a up and front role, but not how he got it. I'm not one of those people who get all uptight if an author decides to whack someone, but Sam! Noah was enough! Oh, the pain...the horror... I'm gonna cry!
DonutHobbes chapter 5 . 8/30/2003
No! Sam can't be dead! Great plot twist. Update soon!
piaffe417 chapter 5 . 8/26/2003
This is AWESOME! I'm glad to know I'm not the only one brave enough to tackle a US Marshals fic - and that you're nailing the characters. I did miss Bobby Biggs and his constant eating though. Other than that, keep up the great work!
DonutHobbes chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
All right! A US Marshals fic! Great start! I cant wait to read the rest! I just saw the movie the other day and I'm still upset about Newman, but I'm writing a fic myself about it. Update soon!