Reviews for Halfway to Anywhere
Reinamy's Cloud chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This was utterly adorable. Thanks for sharing!
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Oh, this is so sweet! And I like that it deals with her memories and her new life colliding.
Hikari Urania chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Aw!
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Aw!
Kikis chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
*speechless*

I love you too. Thank you so MUCH for this!

*still speechless*
no secret is too safe chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Applauds for Call Your Name & Halfway to Anywhere Hurrah. Sweet and eloquent. And plus, it's consistent with what I think should happen. A beautiful pair of one-shots. Cheers!
Samara-chan chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
YES, a sequel! This was so amazingly cute. Wow. I love the way you write, it's so fluid, and Haku's and Chihiro's interaction seemed so natural. I. Love. This. Fic. _ You rule!
ChildlikeEmpress chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
beautiful fic, i loved it when chihiro said "fly me to the moon" and haku was like"i don't think-" hehe. great job.
Silver Salamander chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
That was just too cute _.

I liked the fist part of this, but this is definitely better.

I loved the fact that he froze midair again, that was very cool _.

Keep up the good work.
creulangele chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
_
_
GreenEyes7 chapter 1 . 2/9/2004
A cute ending to your other fic. Still dreamy and subtle, very nicely written. I really like how Chihiro is still so very human and how Haku is still otherworldly. Great characterizations!
Curiosity Inc chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
A more-than-worthy sequel to a fic that went beyond adjectives. You continue to keep (Ko)Haku and Chihiro seamlessly in character, which is a feat in itself. And I may have felt a little cheated with the ending of the last one, but this one ended in a perfect spot.
I'm sorry I can't describe how happy I am with this work, but this is one of those extremely rare occasions when a writer is lost for words.
Curiosity Inc chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
lain chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
That was so cute! I love how you portrayed the characters.
Nigihayami Haruko chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Holy cow. you're amazing. I just love your story! You really have the flow and the talent for this. I'm so glad I decided to go back all the way to page 18 of to read the older fics otherwise i'm sure I would have missed your story. Please do write more C/H fics, I've thoroughly enjoyed reading your works!