Reviews for Never question a miracle
Kia Vail-Kagami chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Wee! Now, that was unexpected! Really, truely great fic, and a cool idea!
yamatoforever chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Wow, the ending is kinda shocking ne? Poor Subaru. He found his happiness in this sad way. And poor Fuuma. But I think I understand why he finally decided to drown in this crazy but peaceful madness. Just poor Kamui that he left behind alone.
Saria chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
This one got me crying really bad. I'm such a fangirl _
lethal paine chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Don't worry, I think this fic seriously kicked ass. It was good, I love the twists, they're excellent and they make you think. To have something like that be Fuuma's wish is really interesting, and sweet and sad. I liked it very much *nod nod*.
Miss Ayanami chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Waahh~ ;_;

I love it, but I'm sobbing here. Stories like this one are why I always keep a box of tissues by my computer. ;_;

I feel so sorry for Subaru, but it's Fuuma that really gets me. I mean, we all know the Sumaragi is (seriously) unhinged, but what Fuuma is doing is both so beautiful and tragic.

Demmit, you filled my angst quotent for the day at ten in the morning with just one little story! *-*;

*nods* Tis why I keep you on my favorites list. Now I'm gonna go and bawl my eyes out some more.
Kitty in the Box chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
this is very good. i love subaru and seishi-kun. you're so not alone. i cried a lot A LOT..when i see this two together. so beautiful. so tragic. so painful. but the kind you ask for more. this is a very nice fic. it's dreamlike. not disturbing. looking forward to MUSIC WITHOUT WORDS.