Reviews for Aftermath
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 1 . 3/31/2008
This is an amazing poem! The emotions are very powerful! The siblinghood and friendship is great, too!

I love Seto's reassuring words to Mokuba; those were so well written! And yay for a happy ending!

Excellent work!
SmallInsect chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Whoa... that was spooky. Very good, but I think it might've worked better as a short story than a poem. Often here you write it very well in a poem form, but just rememer that...

splitting a sentence

over

several lines

does not nessecarily make

it a poem.

See what I mean? Poems must flow from one line to the next, otherwise they seem too jerky and confusing. I still think this is very good though. Very emotional. Almost made me cry.
Silent Choas chapter 1 . 9/11/2003
that was good im unsure about the marik thing... still goo
KatieKat chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
I never liked thees kind of stories but this one is a lot of people write from Mocuba's point of vewe.(sorry about my spelling I know it sucks).
Iteria chapter 1 . 8/23/2003
awesome poem. We hardly see _anything_ written for mokuba's POV, let alone a peom.
DragonPrincess4500 chapter 1 . 8/19/2003
really good
Eowyn85 chapter 1 . 8/14/2003
Cute fic! Y'know, from the number of times Seto and Marik have gotten bloodied up, it's amazing that they always manage to stay with their loved ones. Again, great fic!
DarkMagicianGirl10 chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
Sad but good poem!- -_-
KuteAzMe chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
KuteAzMe: It's me again!

Kaiba: Oh God.

KuteAzMe: You be quiet. Jeez! How do you come up with these things? IT'S AWESOME!

Yami Yugi: Yes. Please write more or else KuteAzMe is going to drive us crazy...

Bakura: Yep we're all waiting for what story comes next!

Yugi: Did you notice that only KuteAzMe's fav chacters are in this review?

Shadi: Yes you learn to get used to it...

Ishizu: Interesting.

Mokuba: Yeah KuteAzMe is a freak isn't she?

Kaiba gives Mokuba $10.

KuteAzMe: Write more please! Pretty please?
Narya Kaiba chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
*is sitting by a mountain of Kleenex tissues* Woah! *sniff, sniff* That was Amazing! I loved it *sniff, sniff* oh Fridgey! *hugs Mokuba and starts kissing him* You're so cute and innocent and lovely and nice and *starts ranting*

Mokuba:?... _

Narya: *goes on for a long time* *finally stops* And you're also other stuff too, i just didn't want to bore Daisy with my non-exciting rants about you! *gives him an infinite amount of candy* *gives Daisy and infinite amount of candy* Here's for not only this fic, but all da others aswell... . You're so cool... you're one of my favorite authors... I'm boreing you again aren't i? alright i'll stop here... Great Angsty poem, I love Kaiba Brother Angst! *waves a blue flag that has "Da Kaiba Bros. RULE" in white on it*

YAHOO!

Yours Faithfully

Narya
The Perpetually Hyper One too lazy to login chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Kamilah: *runs in circles screaming 'kawaii'*

Mojobubbles: _ The now-insane yami speaks the truth! MWAYHAHAHAHAHAHA! *eating a bowl full of sugar, chocolate pudding, and Cool Whip* _
Trustshipper chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Intense...
Mystical Sand chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Aw, this was very sweet. I loved what Seto said to Mokuba especially.
Nezumiiro chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Oh, yes! I read ANOTHER one of your works! This one was VERY well done. Wow, you wrote over one HUNDRED fics. You are SOME writer! Write on!
Chaos chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
WWAH! SO BEAUTIFUL! This has deffinately got to have been one of your best works! WAH!