Reviews for Patience
XMarisolX chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
As close as Gabe and Chloe are, he would have to know that Chloe likes Clark. Yet, I never thought that having the Pink around would aggravate his paternal instincts in that regard. Nice and original drabble!
Azar Suerte chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
Aw, poor Gabe. C'mon, Chloe, you know you can trust him to be on your side. *Hugs the muses*
petriebird18 chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
oh, that was so sad. Poor Gabe, poor Chloe! But she doesn't belong with Clark anyway, she belongs with Lex (yes, i am a total Chlex fan!)
Medie chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Aw poor Gabe. You have to wonder if this is exactly how the poor guy feels...Watching everything going on with Chloe & Lana, I know I am.

Great fic!
Christina A chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Oh D...

What a perfectly fantastic description of a father and his relationship with his daughter! Gabe really hits it on the head, being patient and waiting for her to come to him. Sooner or later, she'll turn to her father. In a few words, you really captured the emotions! Good job!
The Die Hard chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
You really need to make this a little clearer. Chloe has a good relationship with her father. Lana is grateful to him. What else could a parent / foster parent want?