Reviews for Five Things Which Never Happened To Warren
redsatindoll chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
You pulled out a near-miracle here, making me feel sympathy for Warren - or not sympathy so much as understanding. I think the show could have gone further in fleshing him out but failed to - until TKIM. (the scene where we see Adam Busch as Warren screaming "I'm Sorry!" to Katrina was the first and perhaps only time I felt any sympathy for him in the show itself.)

I was NOT expecting the way you ended this, however. Damn but you're good.

And as I happen to love both the Buffybot and Thelma and Louise, that section was a real treat.
Teleryn chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Wow. You've sustained this incredibly well, and each segment is as good as the previous one. Well done, and keep writing! :)
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Brilliant! :) Very awesome, as well as very well-written, too. I like it - especially this part:

Unwashed, wild-eyed, and twitchy, he certainly was Jack Torrance material. If Jack Nicholson had been pint-sized and not inclined to smile.

This tells me that Warren had probably seen the 1980 film The Shining (based on the book by Stephen King), and had taken a liking to Jack Nicholson's portrayal of Jack Torrance as well.

Keep up your super-neat, very creative and phenomenally beautiful writing! :)
Carole chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I read this years ago and loved it then and stumbled across your account while reading B5 fic. This is one of my favorite 'five things' stories and the last one makes me cry. Beautiful.
timeofchange chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Wow. You mentioned this on your LJ so I came over to take a look. Really amazing. I'm so glad I had a chance to read it.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Best AUs I have read all day.
thalia chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Brilliant! It took me ages to get around reading it, but I finally did.

Nice that every drabble starts in a different season.

Perhaps I like #1 the best, because it also changes Willow's future in a drastic, yet perfectly believable way.

The season 4 drabble is perfectly sinister. Professor Walsh is the woman that Warren would want to humiliate and the plan he comes up with to do so could easily be canon.
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
A great story! The peek you let us readers take at Warren's very complex personality is fascinating. I love how you use these different scenarios to show us various aspects of his personality.

And all these things that never happened could just as well have become reality, it really makes me wonder how different Warren's life would have been if he had made a different decision at this or that point.

The Willow/Warren scenario is my favourite, very cute.
Nelja chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
I liked it a lot, especially the secund and fifth parts.

Warren could be in character, and he is even more interesting than in the show...
Briana Marie chapter 1 . 9/24/2003
Wow . . . that last one was pretty wow. These were all really good. I read Honor H's 5 thing that never happened to Dawn, and she mentioned this one, so I decided to read it. They were all really good, I think I liked the first one the best though. (I think magic ruined Willow, so a story where Willow doesn't go into magic is okay by me!)
lil'vamp chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
I really loved your story. I never liked Warren in canon, but the first two parts made him sympathetic even likable. And the others which were very diverse were still in character for him.
Cee chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
Oh, I loved this, especially the first, third and fifth parts. The first part was an intriguing idea. Warren and Willow meeting then could have changed how both turned out - Warren might have avoided the descent into the sociopath he became. The third was disturbing and kinda sad. And the fifth had Warren/Andrew so I had to love it. Warren's second chance.

Very cleverly written and one of the best fics I've read recently. Thank you.
Dorienda chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Excellent turns, all of them. Especially liked Willow/Warren friendship...pity such a relationship was never explored on the show. It's good to see Warren given a second chance as well. All very well-written and engaging.
Wallace chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Is it so very wrong of me to like your ending better than what happened on the show?

Five good concepts, well written. I liked the first and last the best.

Thank you.
Fallowdoe chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Creepy and fascinating by turns. Thank you for sharing it with us!