Reviews for Youtou Shinnoken (妖刀真の剣)
Fiery Ronin chapter 12 . 5/24
I just realized... Gohei and Kihei are Iehog and Iehik! They are spelled backwards!
J chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Just curious why this isn't placed in the "Rurouni Kenshin and YuYu Hakusho" crossover section.
one.who.reads chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
I kind of hate you for recycling the 'i can't believe someone like that still exists in this age' line. Overall though it's got a decent plot and execution.
Schuikichiro chapter 12 . 5/17/2010
nice one with names... didnt see it coming...

so if its all fate, kaoru is prolly botan right
riptocs chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
i've seen both rurouni kenshin and yu yu hakusho, but i'm still having trouble following this fic. if you could make it easier to follow i might give it another try later.
Kenshin's Soul chapter 4 . 10/7/2008
"Anyway, much thanks go to said Chester and the SeventhOne for the original concept. I should write a eulogy for the hour of Yu Yu Hakusho/Rurouni Kenshin that introduced me to both shows (Even if both shows were heavily edited, it was still the best hour on TV). Ah well." (cut and pasted from your author's note)

I agree with you heartily. I missed them very very much. They both rock!
NeoDarkcloud chapter 3 . 8/21/2007
i like the story.
Wild Irish Rose31 chapter 16 . 4/2/2007
Are you using Makoto Shesio as the villain, because that is what it seems like. I hope so because I love the idea especially since he promised to take over the underworld.
Legend chapter 13 . 1/1/2007
I am very impressed by the attention to detail in this fanfiction, and It has been a pleasure to read it thus far. I can't wait to see where you are going with the story.
lionheart555 chapter 10 . 6/17/2006
wow what a fic...yusuke into mazoku and kenshin back to battousai what is everything comin g to?
TrisakAminawn chapter 8 . 3/21/2006
I'll say this for you - you do unexpected things.
TrisakAminawn chapter 5 . 3/21/2006
Mm, so they were dead. Eh. This is growing uninteresting. And Botan and Keiko aren't such wimps, especially Botan.9_9
TrisakAminawn chapter 4 . 3/21/2006
Huh...oddness...the anime appears to have done peculiar things, and - Jin-e? O.o Yike. And...hang on, didn't the 'Four Beasts' all get killed? Well, I know they did in the manga. Feh.
TrisakAminawn chapter 2 . 3/21/2006
Heh. You know, this IS rather amusing. Kenshin is funny...what happened to him? S'odd. Hm, we're definitely drawing from anime here, aren't we? They've only released up to manga eight in English. Must mention that this seems like a YuYu Hakusho fic with Kenshin in it.
MG-1 chapter 12 . 3/15/2006
Another great chapter! You know, I am still waiting the completion of this story so please continue.