Reviews for Those Tracy boys!
Hobbeth chapter 3 . 10/10/2004
Very nicely done. You still need to work on punctuation, but the story, the plotline is wonderful.
Lady Viva chapter 3 . 9/23/2003
I absolutely love your fics. The ending to this was perfect and opening it up to other writers is quite fun. There's a reason you are on my favourite authors' list!
Assena chapter 4 . 9/17/2003
Interesting notion! V. good ending, BTW, I liked how they made it up, and that way Virgil and John would never have to confront anyone about their feelings. But still, John/Tin Tin intrigues me- perhaps, sometime, I might write that. _ Toodles!
TheCaptain3 chapter 3 . 9/17/2003
What a great ending! I like how you've left it open and yet sort of resolved it at the same time.

I "may" take you up on your offer- have to think about that.

Ths was a very enjoyable read- thanks!
Assena chapter 2 . 9/11/2003
Oh! Suspensful! I do like this. Poor ol' John! I had thought about writing a John/Tin Tin fic once but never got around to it, so I commend you. Great work! Write more soon! _

Sena
mcj chapter 2 . 9/11/2003
Quiller I hope Tin-tin ends up with a worry!

mcj
Mad-Friend chapter 2 . 9/9/2003
I liked this. Beautifully written, tender and with an intrigueing story line that has the potential to really pull something unique out of the hat. Can't wait for the rest.
Jenza1202 chapter 2 . 9/9/2003
This is getting very interesting... Virgil, Alan and John all like Tin Tin... that's a new concept, but a good one as well... Carry on writing... I want to see how this all turns out... will Alan and Tin Tin finally get togther? Will Virgil and Tin Tin become lovers or will John stop being shy and tell Tin Tin the truth?

Wow, this is like my longets review ever
Lady Viva chapter 2 . 9/9/2003
Ah, the plot thickens. Loads of twists here. I've often wondered what Tin-Tin saw in Alan, especially with John and Virgil around. Those two are more suited to her in my humble opinion. I hadn't thought of John having feelings for her, but I like this. More, please!
yveybevy chapter 2 . 9/9/2003
What a brillant twist inthe tale. I sure didn't see that one coming! You are completely forgiven for the change in literary style. I see Chapter One as a strong prologue, to what is now clearly going to be a great forward to that third chapter:-)
Lynne L Inouye chapter 2 . 9/9/2003
Hello, quiller!

Thank you for this wonderful insight to John's feelings for Tin-Tin. I always had this deep down feel that John loved Tin-Tin. I really don't know why? But, I'm glad you did this. Now, I can't wait to see which Tracy Boy ends up with Tin-Tin! Keep up the GREAT work!

Yours in Friendship,

Lynne
TheCaptain3 chapter 2 . 9/8/2003
Wow, what a neat twist! I love the way you portrayed John here and I like the twist of him having feelings for Tin Tin- not something I would've expected, but you make it seem totally in character. Nice ending, too- don't keep us waiting too long for the next update!
Lady Viva chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
Love it! What an eye opening view courtesy of Tin-Tin. I like the real estate analogy too. Very appropriate and definitely coming from one who is irritated at the situation.

You have the characters pegged, especially Jeff and Scott bottling up their feelings.

Great read. Thank you!
Mad-Friend chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
nice story angle involving Tin-Tin, with potential to see things through her eyes which should open ours.
Angelina K chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
Hey, that was good. You can't just leave us hanging though, right? You're going to post more soon, aren't you? Hope so! :) Nice job!