Reviews for Paper Flowers
WindSorceress chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Just found this and so far just read the first chapter but I had to leave a review. I haven't reviewed any stories in a long time but I had to for yours. You describe things amazingly and with such detail. I can't wait to read the rest of the story. And you really know how to write the characters. They sounded very much like themselves.
sak chapter 11 . 7/26/2006
I'm really glad you didn't include Buffy in anyway. I don't like Buffy, but I really do like Angel. This story was one of the best written Angel fics, without a doubt!

It had plenty of explantory action with alot of description. What I was expecting was about more Romance between Cordy and Angel, but I didn't get any... just like the Angel books! Amazing!

About this chapter particularly was that it ended very suddenly after a nice drawn out middle, and when they were going to the secret chamber, you didn't give much physical description of the people going down there, what order they were walking, where they stood. Same like when Wes and Cordy were getting over the the injured Angel in, I think, the last chapter.

So the children were really gone then? I'm kinda guessing that's why Cordy was 'crying' without you saying she was?

Anyway, great story, I had a nice time reading it!
Louvil chapter 11 . 6/26/2006
Great fic!

I had lost hope you would ever finish it,but Hurray!

Don't late than never.

Anyway,we're left with some loose ends (The Three? Jane and her father? Cordy and her visions of the past? Why? What for?) and I'd like to enjoy what devilish plans you have in mind for the "promised!" there will be a sequel,right?

I love the mix of action,humor and angst of your story and the spot-on characterization and top-notch reads like an episode of than some even.

I love insecure,clumsy but filled with such inner strength Wes,

tough but loyal and 'sweet' Gunn,Cordelia...Well,she's so ,bossy,funny,shallow and deep,blunt but compassionate...She's difficult to nail but you're doing it to near perfection.

Same with Angel,the vampire with a soul,stoïc and so human.I like the bit of dork-Angel in his 's a part of his personnality that always makes me smile and love him.

Narchie is such a wonderful OC,part fluffy bunny,part fierce defender of all things crush on Wes is pretty sweet.I want a cool Wes/S2 for me too!

Thanks for finishing was a nice and welcomed surprise.
umino-gaara chapter 11 . 6/26/2006
I'm glad you finally finished this story. I like scary strong Wesley ;) Crazy guardians :( Poor rodent thing. Enjoyed the story. Loved the character interactions :)
gopie chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
OMG this creature is so cute!
MysticWolf1 chapter 11 . 6/24/2006
Thank You! I liked the ending. It gives the impression that everything will be ok without actually saying it.

You are very good at keeping the reader interested through-out the story. I love the way you can focus on a character, and get inside their head, while at the same time giving an overview of the situation they are in. That takes talent!

If you don't already, you should think about writing novels professionally.
MysticWolf1 chapter 10 . 6/19/2006
I know it has been two and a half years since you've updated this fic, but I want you to know that it was a pleasure to read it.

I would love to see you finish it, but I understand if your muse just no longer goes there.

This fic is going on my favoites list.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 8/18/2004
More, please? Soon? Please? :)
barfbag chapter 10 . 2/9/2004
"The words became lost in his head as Angel floated around on a hazy sea, clinging desperately to his tenuous raft of consciousness."
That's from chapter 9...it is one of the most beautifully descriptive sentences I've ever seen! You're really a good writer.
I love the story, and do hope you continue it soon. The little guy (hmm may I suggest Fitzwilliam for a name?) is so darn cute! I wanna just pick him up and squeeze!
I really want to know what else happens in the story, so please, please update! :)
barfbag chapter 2 . 2/9/2004
I'm going to be reviewing again, once I finish reading what you've posted..just wanted to say how cute and funny this chapter was! Angel and Gunn afraid of the little guy! Hehehe!
Freakazoid chapter 10 . 12/10/2003
Ahh, all is clear now. I really like Gunn's interaction with the narchie.
'Whoa, stand back. I've got a fluffy thingy and I'm not afraid to use it.'
Hee, that's funny. Jane's father's long-winded speach was also very funny. Hope you'll post more soon and we need to know what happened to Angel.
Tariq chapter 10 . 12/9/2003
Hi. yaar, u really know how to weave a tale. totally Smashing! Update...NOW!
Phoenix Moon 13 chapter 10 . 12/9/2003
Woo hoo! The "Knee-high super-ted" is back! Yay! I loved this chapter, finally getting an explanation. I was so looking forward to the next chapter, but I won't say you should have updated sooner, Heaven knows I haven't updated my fics in a while. So thank you for updating and with such an excellent chapter.
And thank you to Eloise for giving you a little push, :D
ForeverWes chapter 10 . 12/8/2003
Yay! New update... don't worry about the delays. You're doing better than me, I haven't had the extra mental energy to work on my fic (I'm keeping it to myself until it's finished) all semester. Great chapter, looking forward to an explosive conclusion!
Eloise chapter 10 . 12/8/2003
It pays to be pushy!
Another lovely chapter - it was nice to read a Gunn POV, and to finally find out the true nature of Narchie.
For some reason, this chapter reminded me of "A Christmas Carol' and the ghosts of past, present and future. I'm wondering if Cordy will tell the others about the past versions of themselves that Narchie showed her.
I'm now a little worried about Narchie - hope he's going to be alright, especially if he was disturbed before he was ready. Now I'm having a Tinkerbell moment - 'I do believe in Narchie, I do believe in Narchie'. Hope you're not going to let anything bad happen to him...
And what of Angel? Will there be more angst?
These and others questions must be answered(soon, please?)
PS - Chap3 of Wes Christmas Fluff fic is posted!