Reviews for To See A World
Wisher124 chapter 52 . 9/18
Love this story and have read it multiple time each time better than the last. Then after seeing another comment I read your bio and my heart sunk. I hope where ever you are you are at peace and thank you for writing a story that has made me see things in a new way and I am truly great full. Thank you.
Querentia Elaine chapter 2 . 6/13
Well a bit long but there is nothing wrong with that. generally not bad. keep it up
JG chapter 6 . 6/5
I have been trying to find this story again for so long! I am so glad it still exists... This was my favorite Leggy fic, and still is to date. Thank you so much for sharing...
Alice chapter 1 . 3/31
And then I read your bio, and my heart broke.

Life's short, this was one of the great influences - and you were the writer of it.
Alice chapter 1 . 3/31
It's so funny to come back to something you read when you were a kid, and find it again, and read it again, and love it- again.

You were one of the first people to inspire me as a writer, and I think I was maybe 11 or 12 when I read this. I'm now an author, living in a foreign country, and I remember coming back to this once before - I think back when I was wow... maybe 16 or 17, max. Now I'm back here, at 26, still reading it with the same wonder as I did when I was a lil kid.

Third time through, it's still as beautiful as the first. I never forgot the cat's name, in all those years!

I hope that you kept writing!
Rookblonkorules chapter 28 . 3/8
Dear gosh, please don't let Aragorn lose his leg!
Rookblonkorules chapter 9 . 3/7
This chapter was amazing! I do think Legolas needed some time to just relax and have fun and this chapter provided that beautifully. I laughed when he shoved Aragorn in. That was perfect.

Nightwing is actually a character from DC comics in general and Batman in particular, not Superman, though he does star in his own comic series. He's probably appeared in Superman comics though and he did get the name from Superman though. Heh, I saw the response to a reviewer and my nerdiness came to a head. Yes, I'll confess that I'm a comic dweeb and that I saw your name and wondered if you too were a fan XD Alas!
Rookblonkorules chapter 8 . 3/7
His mother's killers?! Whoa, plot twist! And poor Legolas is blind and can't do anything about it! Or... can he? I guess I'll just have to see
Rookblonkorules chapter 2 . 3/7
At least Aragorn has medicine. But that cliffhanger suggests that things aren't boding well for our favorite elf.
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 3/7
This is already so intense! What a great opening!
I picture Aragorn and Legolas almost exactly as you've written them. Reading this is such fun! Thank you, really, thank you...
Gurren Glassui
Starlight and Moonlight chapter 1 . 1/18
I read this story on Stories of Arda. This is a wonderful piece of finfiction. I loved it SO much! I'm sorry you couldn't finish it. I actually cried when I read your author's note at the end. I'm so sorry you got cancer, too.
Lightwing7 chapter 51 . 12/17/2017
I just saw your Bio, December 17th, 2017.

Be at peace, mellon-nin.
Lightwing7 chapter 52 . 12/17/2017
Previous me: *clicks button for next chapter*

Previous me: *realizes after a few moments that there is no longer a button, and weeps.*

Previous me: *Tries to guess what happens next and fill in the story line but is unable to get very far*

Current me: *Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please... UPDATE THIS STORY SOON!

*Calms a bit*

This is my most fanfic story I have ever read!
You write as one who was born in Middle-Earth, I swear it. You have such a grasp for the English language and of the characters and the many worlds that there was many a time when I forgot I was still in my house. You also write every aspect of the characters beautifully, especially Legolas! (My favorite by the way ;)) You add just the right amount of humor and angst that makes this story like mana from heaven and the Buddhism lines that you've mixed in truly work exceptionally well to give this story a soul that shines brightly.

Because of you, I have regained my love of nature again and I am visiting our old tree again and singing and talking to her as I used to do. I do no less for the stars, wind, sunsets, water, the rocks and the soil. I have even had the urge to sleep on her branches, as Legolas does, but that is probably going a bit too far. I'll think it over some more.

Bottom line, I have done nothing but read your story for many days now with the free time I have and you have given me much joy, angst, sweet sadness, renewed love for nature, and so much more with your story. I'd very much be heartbroken to see it end.

As a fellow writer, I understand how real life can interfere with writing and the things we most love to do. I can only hope that my review has given you renewed purpose or just a friendly reminder that there are those that still remain who love reading TSAW and want the adventure to continue.

Be well. I will be watching hopefully for an update!

-TSODSH
mythaeology chapter 52 . 11/29/2017
this was beautiful. i took a look at your profile and my heart was broken. i wish you peace and a life free of pain, my friend.
2,117 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »