Reviews for I Want To Believe
Angelwarrior1 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This was just perfect, if only there was more. I've been looking all over for a Mulder/Harry story and sadly this is the only one I've ever found. I'd so like to read Mulder's to reaction to magic being real, lol.

Angelwarrior1
Erus chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Wow. Despite this probably being 5 years too late, I think it'd be too awesome for words if this story continued. Looking forward to an update (and being uncharscteristically optimistic). :)
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
loved it!
Kin Pandun chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
I love it. Great as a oneshot. maybe it could be even better with a multichapter sequel.

Thanks for writing,

Kin.
Sable3733 chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Wow. I'm very pleasently surprised by this. This was extremely good. I'm dying to read more, but as it is, it's a reasonable length. It includes everything it should, and though the ending is a bit trite, there's a reason things get used so often. Honestly, I'm in love with the idea of Mulder and Harry interacting. I found them to be honest and real, a high compliment on any characterization. Wonderful job overall.

Chelsea.
gussiegal5 chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
great story
kirallie chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Love it! Don't suppose you'ld consider a sequal? Wish you would! Harry and Mulder suite each other in a weird way. Great story!
annie chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
although ive never been a fan of this particular kand of fic, i have to say this wasn't bad. your ending was sweet, i would love to see a folowup piece.

are you part of the fictionalley family by any chance? the disclaimer is incredibly familiar.
Shi-koi chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
I

LOVE

THIS

Honestly. I simply adore Mulder (he looks a lok like Tsuzuki, doesn't he?) and I love Harry, so getting them together like this was simply wonderful.

Please, please write a sequel. ::gets on knees begging:: Please? With a nakie chocolate covered Harry and Foxy!

I think I sat here speechless for a few minutes before I could type.

More.

~Shi-koi~

::still wondering why her brain won't work since she normally can come up with better arguements::

Ah well, I blame my darn trips to the hospital. *shudder* Darn but I feel like a guinea pig.

Write some more, 'kay? This made my day.
evashin who is too lazy too sign in chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
I'm not a fan of crossover pairing but this is awesome! I admit i skipper over part of the middle. Will you bring Sirius back from the dead? or the Lone Gunmen? Will there be any implied Sirius/Lupin? Good job. EEk I'm rambling again!