Reviews for Bind to Thee
Hg247 chapter 3 . 9/29
Beautiful fanfic! Love it!
You've got an amazing writing style

Cant find the link for the uncut version. Would've loved to read that though.
Allycat2090 chapter 6 . 12/10/2011
Good job! I really enjoyed this story, thanks for writing it!
Reppu chapter 6 . 1/24/2010
Way late to the party, but I felt like I had to leave you a review. I remember reading this story way back in 2003 when you first started working on it. Then, something happened and I didn't keep up with it anymore. Flash forward to now, when a friend recommends this to me and I finally have a chance to finish it. I want to say that I really enjoyed this story. There were a lot of original elements in it, and I liked seeing your take on the characters if they were placed in such a bad situation. I'm glad my friend led me back here, because I don't think I would have remembered what I was missing out on otherwise.
Remus over Sirius chapter 6 . 4/2/2008
yay they are together! I'm so happy!

but i wanted to read the lemon and the link didn't work TT

i went on your profile page too, but i didn't know where to look and one of the sites didn't work

but other than that, great job

I've written lemons on here and I havent gotten kicked off yet XD
chibi heishi chapter 6 . 3/3/2008
Aww, beautifully done. Just beautifully.
Siavahda chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
Wow. I can't wait to see what happens! Going to go read the rest now. :D
kazuya8 chapter 6 . 5/30/2007
Ooh I loved this fic. ) I recently read it all on I loved the concept! You had me worried, though; I didn't think Riku was going to come back at all. But he did and and.. yeah . Loved it. )
Sandstorm626 chapter 6 . 1/14/2007
Absolutely amazing.

This story has been here for about 3 years and I can't believe I haven't read it yet.

Beautiful. I've always loved RikuSora and Kairi being kind of bitchy. I'm just glad she wasn't into Sora or Riku, cus I'm sure that would be dramatic beyond belief. But the thought of one fighting Kairi for the other is enough to make me giggle. I'm normally fine with her, but since in this fic she was a brat, I'm also fine with someone hitting her. Joy to the slap Sora gave her! Horray! lmao

Again, the story was brilliant. Please keep writing, your skill is breathtaking.

til next time...
Raine Ishida chapter 6 . 12/19/2006
Wow. I started reading this story in August when only two chapters had been loaded and I had no internet connection. I've been addicted ever since. This story is There's no other way to put it, really. Wow. *sighs* Beautiful job, though I'm disappointed that it ended so quickly without a lot of explanation. However, sometimes stories don't need it, you know? Great job. You'll be going on my favorites list.
Yume chapter 5 . 9/24/2006
I love your stories!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
Kingdom Hearts has a heavy Disney influence. I don't think it is entirely possible to get away from all the cliches that Disney has poured into its work. So for me, kinda cliche works just fine.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/26/2006
Your link doesn't work, either the in chapter or the one in your profile. The one to mediaminer shows no fic by the name of Bind to Thee, and the last link requires joining a site and logging in, which not everyone is willing to do. Try updating the link, as the site has moved. I like your fic so far, it is the first Kingdom Hearts fic I have ever read. I originally was drawn in by your Naruto, which was in somebody's favs. Whelp, I'm going to go read more, bye!
keirsai chapter 6 . 6/12/2006
that was awesome! I'm very proud of you for not having to go into the sick side of the sex idea like many others do, but the idea of it all was still there. It was very good.
Paopu Pop chapter 6 . 6/5/2006
You made me cry. A lot. T_T It twas such a sad fic... but I lurved it lots. I love your writing style... it makes me want to write and try harder! _ Squee!
syntic chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
: O *shuns Great job! I really enjoyed it!

Btw- were the 'moments': 1) "Come back to me, I love you" 2)The kiss 3)When Riku said, "Sora..." and went to sleep? XD;; Haha, I'm not sure on the last one.