Reviews for Guardian Angels
Azera-v chapter 4 . 2/26/2014
Love this.
Gamma Cavy chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
well this is enlightening, seeing how he recovers.
The Founder chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
nice
Azera-v chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Please please please continue this story! Don't give up on it!
serena527 chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
I really enjoy reading this story so I hope you update soon
general zargon chapter 8 . 5/10/2012
I really love this story, and I'm really enjoying how protective Angel is. His thought process certainly is interesting, and so is all his interactions with Willow. Is Willow's fluffy jumper going to make an appearance? Anyway, I hope you decide to continue this story, so please keep up the excellent work!
GeorgeTobor chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
Its great but unfinished, what's needed, hmmm:

Get Angel talking again;

Decide if Buffy is returning;

Mention her fate if she stays away;

There was one fic where she stayed away-

Because she was with child.

Or she could get trapped in that "work is hell" place;

Faith should show up;

Willow needs to get better at magic;

Giles might decide to train her;

The story could be finished with the death of that cloven hoofed guy. After the gang is back in shape of course.

Now a question, when Willow cast the resouling spell, is her casting permanent? Or did the powers make it permanent because of his visit to hell? You could have Willow learn/discover/create a permanent spell while she is learning magic.

I'd like to see how her parents react to a vampire boyfriend.

Try not to have Faith go bad if you can.

Thanks for a very nice fic so far.

Please update it soon.
Rune Tobor chapter 8 . 2/23/2012
Another great start to a Willow and Angel story.

On a very slightly related note, could you please leave better descriptions or names for the other sites you post to in your profile.

I found FFN years ago but did not discover TTH until someone named it as Twisting the Hellmouth. NHA, or Near Her Always is quite new to me and others that you list as a group of letters I have no idea where to find them. What could WWW be for example?

Thanks for the story so far and I hope you update it soon.
serena527 chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
I have just finshed reading this story and I love it. it is one of best angel willow stories I have read I hope you update soon
s m Neal chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
Lucinda always a pleasure wonderful job dear. Please update again.
caesaraugusta chapter 8 . 1/13/2012
Great story!

I was wondering if you were planning on continuing, please?
thereisnotry chapter 8 . 11/17/2011
I'm not going to lie... I absolutely love your Buffy fics, Willow/Angel is my fave pairing on this show. I really like Guardian Angels because it seems realistic, and it's a slow burn which makes it even better. I think I've reread it twice already.

I would love if you could update this fic, or any other ones to be honest. )

Keep up the good work, we all appreciate it.
Azera-v chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Please update soon! PLeaSE?
DragonFoxx chapter 8 . 9/10/2011
I do hope you continue this at some point. I like the way you have written this with both Willow's thoughts and Angle's.
angeleyes46 chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
i hope you will be continuing with this story. keep up the great work.