Reviews for My Big Fat Weasley Wedding
Tinkerbell'sstuntdouble chapter 8 . 8/9/2007
This is a great story. My fav scenes are the ones with Seamus and Dean and Harry and Neville and Sirius. Keep up the good work!
tickled-pink-4 chapter 8 . 7/20/2006
Wow. That was... wow. I really liked when Percy screamed at everyone. Also, when the gang was at Malkins, a Muggle cop would not take them into custody, as Malkins is in Diagon Alley. Great chap, can't wait for more!
JalatheRainbowtheJesus chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
The best Hermione/Ron wedding in which Ron screws up almost everything and Sirius is a nut story I have ever read.

UPDATE AND I'LL GIVE YOU A COOKIE!

BBL )
PyroAndrea chapter 8 . 11/27/2005
I just saw that you updated! I'm so glad you've continued the story! Awesome updates! Keep going!
Zarroc chapter 8 . 9/19/2005
good story, i'm not to sure i like Sirius and Remus in this story, keep reading and writing and post next chapters soon
Eowyn Organa chapter 8 . 8/9/2005
I am so glad you sought fit to continue this! I thought it was never going to be finished!
Flaire Delacour with Faith chapter 7 . 7/15/2005
I love this story! the way you've portrayed Sirius as a crazy guy and the way that Draco gave into blackmail gawd it was soo funny man!

I can't wait for the next chapter! update soon!
tickled-pink-4 chapter 7 . 7/1/2005
Ah, so the wedding's not off. Although I understand what Remus is saying; Hermione needs to make things right with Ron. Hermione needs some time to think about what happened. Good chapter!
tickled-pink-4 chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
"IF you like pina coladas, and getting caught in the rain..." I love that song! I like your upcoming attactions thing. Very funny.
tickled-pink-4 chapter 2 . 6/30/2005
Well, of course it's not a party without our dear proffessor Snape, is it? Sirius lives on a street with houses that almost touch each other. Koi!
Muffaa chapter 7 . 3/8/2005
omg! i simply LOVE your story! it's so unbelievable funny! It's so cute and adorable. Just 1 question, are you going to fix harry up with someone?

thanks for awsome reading
Sweet Stephy chapter 7 . 2/7/2005
DAMN, your story is da BOMB!

I LOVE IT!

I CANNOT wait FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! and i wish you NO writer's block until the day u DIE!

which i hope will not be soon.

ron and herm r a sweet couple and i cannot WAIT 2 see what ron'll do!

oh and, what r reject disco suits?

well, g2g!

Love a Lots!

Sweet
none chapter 4 . 9/10/2004
Oh. You know it is James.
none chapter 3 . 9/10/2004
Harry's dads name was James not Jim.
Kitty Queen of the Underworld chapter 6 . 8/6/2004
Omg, it's been forever! Update! I can't wait for the next chapter! "We get to stay with convict and werewolf what's so famous!"

LMAO!