Reviews for Hourglass
HarlequinRaven chapter 5 . 3/26/2009
Um, wow. That really is the only thing I have to say currently. That left me absolutely speechless. Most certainly the best ending I have come across in HP fanfiction. Amazing story.

Raven. x
magdilen chapter 5 . 2/11/2009
Good job.
LunaNigra chapter 5 . 11/21/2008
I love your story!

Luna
Azrulai chapter 5 . 8/2/2008
Lovely, lovely, lovely. Absolutely heartbreaking. The feeling of it, although it's a lot more morbid, reminds me vaguely of the French movie "Amelie." You've probably seen it- if you haven't, please do (-:

You are officially on my favorite authors list now. You are one of four; I'm very particular about who goes on there. I'll probably be reading the rest of your HP fanfiction over the next few days.

Azrulai
CoCo82 chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
Utterly impressed, as usual.
CoCo82 chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
As soon as I left the review for the other chapter I realized, duh, it was Draco killing Lucius. However, I was so shocked that that could have actually happened that I had a bit of a brain lapse. LOL

I suppose that would have made Lucius happier than living without magic for the rest of his life but it was heartbreaking, nonetheless.
CoCo82 chapter 2 . 7/23/2008
WTHell? What is going on...who is doing the killing? Who is being killed? What an evil way to end a chapter. *runs off to read next one...*
CoCo82 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Second attempt at a review here:

I am not sure why it took me so long to begin reading this fic but I am certainly glad that I am doing so now.

This chapter brought tears to my eyes. Oh my word, I know that Lucius did some terrible things but the retaliation from the wizarding community, Aurors, etc just seems horrific, really. I felt sad, extremely angry and just...emotional reading it.

As usual, your writing blows me away.
KarenDetroit chapter 5 . 6/29/2007
Interesting story!
QueenOfHalf-BakedIdeas chapter 5 . 10/2/2006
"...face looking like an angry artist's palette." My ogd, how I'll be tempted to use that simile...its awesome...just like the rest of this story. I love your style. Oh, and I listened to moonlight sonata while reading this...it really emphasized the tone. Where you trying to match the two? It was pretty cool, though.
bella chapter 5 . 8/11/2005
My goodnes. This story was fabulous. Iv'e seen many a angsty Draco, but rarely is he as astute and philosophical as you make him. Excelent work.
Aliesha chapter 4 . 7/24/2004
This is very well written.
Astra1 chapter 5 . 5/18/2004
Wow! Lovely and moving...
Ezmerelda chapter 5 . 4/8/2004
What an interesting trip through the mind of Draco Malfoy.
Thanks for writing. "
Elsa2 chapter 5 . 4/2/2004
Smooth and heart-wrenching at times. Thoroughly enjoyable.
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »