Reviews for Hourglass
Elsa2 chapter 5 . 4/2/2004
Smooth and heart-wrenching at times. Thoroughly enjoyable.
Moonelf chapter 5 . 9/22/2003
Oh my...I do hope you are going to go on with this story...This is just incridble. The way you write is unbeleiveable! I'v never read anything like it before. I didnt think it would be any good but thought I'd have a look and after the first few sentince I was hooked! I hope you update this!
trinchardin chapter 5 . 8/16/2003
A different look at the Malfoys. Neither villain or martyr, but simply human. Brutal, yet beautiful. Excellent work. ~_
bittermelon chapter 5 . 8/14/2003
SPF,

I don't think I've ever felt more sympathetic towards Draco before (as a result of reading this fic). Thanks for bringing the 'evil' Malfoy family to flawed, painful, breathing life as real human beings under the icy, patrician facade. They're too often treated with kid gloves and/or drawn as one-dimensional caricatures. Superb. I look forward to seeing Draco's journey and growth continue. Glad to see that maybe, perhaps, he won't be so painfully alone- *Miss Abernathy*
risi chapter 5 . 8/13/2003
This was a beautiful story, well written and full of imagery and emotion. I'm not a fan of the Malfoys, either father or son, but I couldn't help but be moved by this well told tale.
Redone chapter 5 . 8/13/2003
I cried my eyes out. Absolutely beautiful!
aprilgrey chapter 5 . 8/13/2003
Terrific story. Well written and well thought out. I really enjoyed it. Thank you!
vixen chapter 5 . 8/11/2003
awesome awesome story!
wallflower1 chapter 5 . 8/10/2003
intersting. and i plead for more
wallflower1 chapter 3 . 8/10/2003
snape! a personal fave of mine. sniff you killed lupin?
wallflower1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2003
not normaly a malfoy fan, but this story is intence and dark and i like it
cowabunga2k3 chapter 5 . 8/9/2003
gReat story )
Kaze-Ryuu chapter 5 . 8/9/2003
YAY Andrea! You finished one! _ just a bit to be clarified, Harry's dead? ;-; Oh, and even if you finished the story, are you gunna do a sequal? I think that's spelt wrong... Oh well. _ Great job, now work on Essence!
Ganyemede chapter 5 . 8/9/2003
Marvelous darling! simply marvelous! this was a great fic! you truly are a talanted writer! keep doing what you do.
Anna chapter 5 . 8/9/2003
I've been reading your HP fics for a while, but this one left me with... I don't know how I feel, but I can say 'Hourglass' is one of the best angst fics I've read. The angst wasn't overdone, and it just made me feel curiously sad. Your portrayal of Lucius Malfoy was a little ooc with canon, but I think you've shown the effects of Azkaban well. It's really convincing. But to put Draco through killing his father! T_T And... will there be a sequel to this? ) Btw, I loved the Hermione here. Congrats on a job well done, and I look forward to reading "Therefore I am" and "Amphrite"
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »