Reviews for Cursed Gift
Byakugan789 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Blarg. Ranma's entire school is all about stealing other peoples techniques... why cheapen it by making him Mimic from the comicx?
KuroAlice chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
when are you going to update this!?
shugokage chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
Nice story I wish there was more but great job!
god of all chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
Well it was a nice update but how about another one either to this one or another one of your stories that have been sitting here for years?
Viet Devil chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
continue thissss D:
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
this is reallyawesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
tacaloking chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
i love this story please make more chapters to this story
Oraman Asturi chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
Nice... Hope to see more of this when you can.
annon chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
ranma is darwin from first class
Dracomancer1 chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Ho. Lee. Shit. Do you have any idea how long I've been following this story? Since middle school. That's how long. I'm now in college. Still a loyal fan.

Hey, if you need a beta editor, I'm always available. Keep writing, it's good to have you back in the game.
Shinzochi chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
AWESOME story and i am looking forward to seeing what happens next (_)
animefreak 171 chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
dood aswome fic i hope u update soon
Black Firelight chapter 2 . 8/31/2011
Hahahahaha!...I'm so happy i discovered this fic the SEVEN YEARS LATER it took you to update. XD Anyways i look forward to an update. So far tho, i do like that you've mixed up the universes so far all the decent Ranma/X-men crossovers have been just straight Evolution and while it's not bad it is just a tad bit annoying seeing the same (yet altered) plot line over and over again.