Reviews for Anathema
Miranda chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I loved it! Especially the fact that it was written before we found out that Snape loved Lily. Really great writing as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Great story! Loved how you used words to describe how Lily feels about Severus. Keep up the good work!

(Big Sev x Lily shipper here!)

- eternalsnow189
Angel-o-Darkness chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
aww i love the Severus Lily pairing and this honestly is one of the best ones i've read
poisonrain chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
omg- this was so awesome.

i cried so much though it
sevter chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Beautiful. Very soft, sweet and quiet. I'm pointed here by Demeter. _
Marisa chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
absolutely wonderful. i love your writing, i love how you portraid severus in this piece of art, i always thought of him to be the poetry, love, and dark mysterious type of man if he ever had a girl.i love it
Lavinia Lavender chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
Rather good. But I just can't see Severus quoting poetry...

A crazed Lily and Severus fanatic,

-Lavinia Lavender
OneLeftAllAlone chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
*bursts into applause* VERY nice! Very very nice! I'll have a friend of mine read this, she'd enjoy it too! I wrote my own Severus/Lily fics, but yours are way better!
Broadwaypoetess chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Oh man, this is beautiful.

You get a bag of oreos and some blueberry pie for this, author-person!
HufflepuffWitch chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
This is a beautiful story. Exactly how I imagened Snape to be... I love it
the Desert Fox chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Hmm, I would say that this is a fantastic story. Very good too. Keep up the good work. Lily and Snape forever.
Jabberwocky chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Aw, they are so cute and ickle and SUPER.
Lil Loki Puck chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
Ah! Judy! *dies of resurfacing inferiority complex*

The only thing is, I have a lot of trouble picturing Snape as remotely not ugly and creepy, and as a result all of the (Very well-written) romantic bits kinda made me go... eew. But that's not any fault in your writing, it's just my admittedly narrow view of Snape.

But as usual, all beautifully written and everything, and you are one of the very few people who can actually pull off a second-person POV. Yay!