Reviews for War What Is It Good For
GoldenFawkes chapter 17 . 6/5/2007
O M G. No way. Lame lame lame ending! Stupid! Draco should have saved her! I thought the summary said that Draco saved the day instead of Harry? Now I'm all pissed. :(
GoldenFawkes chapter 13 . 6/5/2007
You know, this fic would be so much better if you had the grammar right. You have the tenses all mixed up and it makes for very confusing reading. Other than that it's very well done, but with it it's really hard to follow.
GoldenFawkes chapter 11 . 6/5/2007
I'm confused... Grey MALFOY is related to Draco through his MOTHER who's a BLACK? Why the heck does he have the name Malfoy then? And why does he look like Draco who looks like his father who is a Malfoy?
d money chapter 17 . 10/9/2006
im a little heart wrenched that ginny had to die! i loved her and draco together. they made a great couple

excellent fic though. i dont usually like fics that take place after hogwarts, but this one i really did.

some grammer was confusing to me..but in the end it all worked out and i liked the fic.

read it in like 3 hours...yes i have no life.

anyway, job well done..i look forward to a sequel

oh and i also really liked casey and grey. harry and hermione were just kind of nothing, but whatever, i suppose you needed them for the plot. im more of D/G fan though.
LadyLoveInAMist07 chapter 17 . 9/7/2006
I hate the ending. YOu have to write a sequel. It easily made my list of favorites but the ending ruined it. I cried!:(
muppetmadness chapter 17 . 5/28/2006
Oh my god! How could you do that? I'm in tears here! You killed her! No! She can't be dead! She has to live! She has to!

OK, I'm done with being overemotional. I hate you for that. But it was one of the best fics that end with death I've ever read. I loved it...well, apart from the death. My heart is broken for Draco, it broke for Grey too. I loved that fic so much, it was brilliant.
XxTimesStopsxX chapter 17 . 9/30/2004
omg... you have no idea how close to tears i am, my eyes are watering and my stomachs in knots... i will definatly read your sequel if that means shes alive and that theyll end up together and happy in the end... I loved it and bravo
pawzzz chapter 13 . 9/9/2004
Ok,I have to ask, (please don't get offended) is english your first language? Because let me tell you, I like your plot but the grammar is killing me. Did you have your chapter's beta'd before you posted them? You have a good story line and I think you would get (or would have gotten) alot more reviews if you improved on the grammar. I hope you take this as constructive criticism which is the way I intended it.

PS Do you speak spanish by any chance
Ella Palladino chapter 17 . 7/31/2004
I loved the Casey/Grey lined, that was awesome!
broken.wings chapter 5 . 7/20/2004
I like the technicality...Good story
Ella Palladino chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
Very nice plot and well-written. I must say your story is very freshing after all the trash I've been sifting through this morning.
Eyra chapter 17 . 7/1/2004
WAH! *bursts into tears* that's so sad!
wickedlover87 chapter 17 . 4/12/2004
aww, how sad...good story though...
S. Rose chapter 17 . 2/3/2004
Wow! I loved it! very good! i cant belive Ginny died tho! *tear* Are you sure it wastn Jocelyn disguised as Ginny with Ployjuice Potion that died? Pleases make a sequal! Please please please. I cant wait to find out what happens.
S. Rose.
infiltrate the enemy fat kid chapter 18 . 9/22/2003
Let this be said- Necromancy and misplaced curses are PERFECTLY FINE in the world of fanfiction...

what am i implying? er... nothing.

In all honesty, i love your story but i did think that the end was just a tad rushed and not focused enough D/G. But that's just my personal opinion.

i love this story, it rocks!