Reviews for Mercy Me
Ice's butterfly's chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I loved it. The conversation was so humorous and sarcastic to me out loud, especially with the responses of Hao, is he is so fascinates me.

This couple is my favorite above all, and I am very happy to find your fic (and the other HaoxJeanne that he published and read them myself)

Kisses!
Koto Miharu chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I love, love these two together and their conversations are very witty and funny. As many have said, are perfectly IC and is expressed very well his interesting account of "hate".

I love the fic. Kisses and hugs.

Greetings.
YourDrunkenDadInc chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
We absolutely adore this. The way you portrayed the two of them was just amazing, not to mention priceless XDD Miraculously without being ooc. Love, love, love it x
Rashomon Aetelier chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Brilliant! *faves*
CometCloud chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
It's nice. Grammar a little in the deep side though.

Uh...
Xyane chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Great fic! Well characterised and well written. I quite like this pairring. Guess it's the appeal of opposites attract. Keep writing!
Sacruda Car Cactus chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
very good... though It would be nice to know more about what lead them to dine together and what there doin for life now and all that. Still, the mistery adds to its charm, you might as well leave it as it is: interesting, but short and making us wish for more.

CCS
Le Cygne Noir chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
I'm surprised I hadn't read this one yet...I really, really love this! You do such a wonderful job, I've noticed, with their banter. And the last line of this particular work is priceless. XD
JuliTina chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Hilarious. I've never even thought about this pairing before, and I can really see this happening - in an AU setting. *adds to favourites*
Rukato86 chapter 1 . 6/20/2004
oh that was too good for words _ we definetely need more of these Hao/Jeanne fics.

and i dont care what anyone says there IS some sexual tension between those two.
merhiel chapter 1 . 11/27/2003
for those people who flamed this fic! they can go to hell i have no objection with lyserg x jeanne but dont you think jeanne-sama deserves someone nastier? i mean jeanne is nice and hao isnt and opposite poles attracts ne?

so great going author! 0_0
Apple-chan chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
Hi!*waves*

Just want you to know how much I love this little fic of yours. Hehehe. It's great to imagine the two of them talking, and I kinda agree with a lot of what Hao says here._ It's *always* the godly girls, no?*grin* I can attest to that fact, hah.

Do you know that because of this fic (and because of Masquerade) I managed to write Jeanne in a...seductive way? Seriously. In 2 of the fics I've written, she seduces Lyserg. Your stories are my inspiration for that (and your stories are Hao/Jeanne...odd that I'd get my inspiration for LXJ from a HXJ...hm.)

Anyway, ignore, ignore, IGNORE that pointless little flamer down there. Just know that there are a lot of us who *totally* love this little fic. Flamers should just drop dead.

So yeah. Utterly hilarious fic. I totally love Hao here. So sarcastic. So funny._

~Apple-chan
sean4 chapter 1 . 8/12/2003
Your fic is great. Indeed, your style is very good. Besides, I though it cute how Jeanne always keeps her polite look, even as Hao annoys her.
Silver chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
HEHE! This Sucks is a weird person. But at the same time, I hate HaoxJeanne... o.o; You could use your technique to your own advantage, y'know. Also, was it a HaoxJeanne or what? o.o Also, Hao and Jeanne WERE very "in character"... try using that to your advantage too. Please write a JeannexLyserg.. PLEASE? *puppy eyes* XD
Mey chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
This was a nice story, if not a bit strained. I liked the way you gave this fic a 'professional' air, it made everything flow easier, though I think that you should have... uhh... given more of an 'introduction' before Hao started speaking.

Bleh, that sounded... akward, I'm 'pretty' sure that it sounded better in my head... T.T

Anyway, this was refreshing. Sorry that this is so short, but I have ta leave the house now. :p