Reviews for Prisoner of One's Heart
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 5/16/2017
Ahhh this was a soooo good! :-D You depict Tea and Seto's character really well! The plot felt believable and I could imagine this happening in the anime. (I am not sure if he address her with her first name or last name... but regardless great story!)
jessi chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Excellent story!
Indigon chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
awesome! one thing: doesn't tea already know who gozaburo is? whatever. that was cute :D
dragonspirit chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
aww... i dont really like the pairing, but I LOVED this fic. you're convincing me to start liking it :D
nhqanrswmnu chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
I really liked that. It was sweet!
shanichan11 chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
aw...thats so sweet...i love ur title also...please update
swimmurgirl chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
*stares* wow! that was so good! you should seriously try writing a setoxtea series! i know that i would definetly read it! good job!
Dimension Dawn chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
*_* Azureshippy! yay! T'was awesome! The angst and fluff combonation made me smile! yaay! Go you! xD Oh wow. The scene was just like some things that happen during my friend's and I's Live-Action Roleplay campaign (_; before half (...almost all) of them left to make a Naruto one. Pfft. The Anzu/Tea became the Sakura, and the Seto decided she was too good for a Naruto LARP. xD Of course I was the Seto LARPer.) Heh But your story rocks! _ If I wasn't too lazy, and I had some paper, I'd totally draw a scene from the fic when I get offline. That's a good idea... I'll do that! how fun! _
julia chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Someday? COME ON!
Nachzes Black-Rider chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Nachzes: [blink] The END! Isn't there at least a SEQUEL! ARGH!
pearlocarina chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
Aw... That was realy sweet and well thought out. You didn't put them across as totally perfect human beings which I totally approve; but you wove a story of emotions, pain and realisation. Good luck in the future!
xStarryxPiinkx chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Pretty Good! Hope you make more stories like this!
Azurite chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
O_O Wow. I am so darn lucky I was referred to this oneshot, because it's fantastic! Not only do you have an excellent grasp on the English language, but Téa (and you even used the e-acute! I love you!) and Seto were incredibly in-character. Absolutely amazing! Hope you don't mind, but this is going on my favorites list- and I sincerely hope you try your hand at more YGO (especially Azureshipping) fics such as this!
00 chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Great story. Both characters were IC. I haven't seen alot of people do stories like these without putting the charaters OOC. I loved it.
Hush Puppie chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Wow... I'm impressed. Very good.