Reviews for Lover's Quarrel
Zana Haruko chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
coolieo
The Several chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
I love your story, man! Pretty blunt and the grammar's a little off, but who cares, right? I like the way you handled the flashbacks. Nice work! Read mine sometime, after 4th chapter's up. Again, great work!
StormTorrent chapter 2 . 12/1/2004
I'm loving this fic!

I've yet to complete DC2...*stabs The Dark Entity* but I'm understanding most of the story. I think you've really captured Max's character, amazingly well! You should write a Dark Cloud Fanfiction!

I'm currently working on one called "Pages In A Book" I might post that. :) Keep writing, I can't wait for more!
dark dragon 00 chapter 4 . 8/8/2004
pretty good story but a bit to much fluff
moshiimoshii chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
aw link stabbed himself but saria did the rite thing finally giving him the potion thingymabober,aw link and zelda were so perfectly in love!
white tiger chapter 4 . 1/24/2004
Short but sweet.
white tiger chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
Uh...you better fix your grammer, sorry but it's really bad.
Chibi Ruka chapter 4 . 11/1/2003
*Sniff* that was too cute. I'd like to see a sequal!
ShadowSnake27 chapter 4 . 10/26/2003
The story was awesome! I cant wait for you sequil to come out! T hope it turns out to be a great one.

SEE YA LATER!

_-
BlackenedRose chapter 4 . 10/16/2003
great fic. loved it. like the other reviewers said you must make a sequel! :D
Sakura-Hiwatari chapter 1 . 9/28/2003
finally i got get to you ahahah i tryed on the other chapters and it wont work ahaha thanx for reviewing my story :D in the end it was byran not kai if you're still comfused talk to me on msn alright? bye bye ill try and update as soon as possible ok? bye
adorkabl3 chapter 4 . 9/26/2003
please hurry on the sequal... Wee. I love this storie! So sweet...
Sakura-Hiwatari chapter 3 . 9/24/2003
Yo, thanx for reviewing taking the time to read my story :D iam just returning the review i noe my story is too short but thats ok ill make the next chapter more interesting and longer for you and my FF friends as soon as possible ok? bye bye iam going to type the other chapter now. thanx again!
Sakura-Hiwatari chapter 4 . 9/19/2003
:D its niice...ahahaha do another ff on dark cloud 2 soon!
vash the stampede 44 chapter 4 . 9/16/2003