Reviews for It's Mutual!
Hoshi Nagaiki chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Awesome Fic! I loved it!
Parker Stark chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
I loved it! Its so hard to find good Inu yaoi :)

very nice, good kissing scene! :)

Love it!

Kuro
yukiim chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
That was such a cute story! I loved it!
Sachia chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
weehee! awesomeness _
FaytRain chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
AW!

GREAT JOB!

so cute!

inuyasha and those cute dog ears...

*drool*
like-cairo chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
That was, hands down, the best Inu/Mir story I've ever read. They were both in character, and it was believable, and I love you a lot right now. Fantastic job!
Remus J. Lupin-Black chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
That was great. I'm glad the millgriss is as much a yaoi fan as I am. Also, Sango and Kagome probably should be paired up. *thinks on it* Suddenly everyone in the Inuyasha verse is gay, I like it.
Teldra chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
LOL great fic :)
HieiOwnsMySoul chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Wah-ha-ha-ha!

...Thats funny :D
losing my reflection chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
This story is excellent! It's so well written I read it twice! Miroku and Inuyasha somehow manage to stay in character...but...yaoi..._. Miroku's lines are great. I kind of want to write a sequel or a fic to go with it, but I don't know if it would live up to what you wrote. Yes I know its a one-shot but if you ever feel inclined to write more of the pairing please do! Arigatou for just writing it lol.
eclipse-moon chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Yeah! IT's so hard to find that pairing these days...That was so awesome! Could you possible write another story with the same pairing or maybe a continuation. Please! I beg of you! I'm putting you on my favorite Author list Congratulations!
Love x Wasabi chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
that was so cute! i loved it and enjoyed it very much. _
Lost-Remembrance chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
oh my gawd! i'm utterly disturbed from here on in. i hope inuyasha kills miroku for what he did :K
kazumigirl chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
I thought this was a good fic. I'm not a fan of Miroku/Inuyasha, but you did great! Cute!
acern chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Yay! The Millgriss is a yaoi fan indeed! X3 Very well written; I enjoyed it a lot!